Wanted Cheap or Free...in progress [REQUESTS ONLY]

:man_shrugging:

I got these tiny Evolve belts they are supposed to work between 15T and 33T on Evolve mounts. Haven’t counted their teeth thou. I was wondering (??)

1 Like

Those are 250-5M-15 synchronous timing belts but they aren’t labeled so Evolve customers can’t find cheap replacements easily. The 38T pulley uses 260-5M-15 belts.

5 Likes

Anyone got a HDT 5M - 15mm wide - 10mm bore pulley laying around?

If you can post the blem parts I might be interested in buying some.

Do you need it in a hurry. If not eBay has some for like $4Screenshot_20190220_190840

1 Like

15507184002621210102380 I have a ton of mounts that have slight flaws like this one. Edges didn’t machine correctly and therefore doesn’t fit in my fixture plate. I am selling these for a 30% discount. They all fit 100% but don’t look perfect. Scratches and stuff

6 Likes

possibly yes? how many teeth?

I need a blem motor mount if you have some.

I do, arm piece, clamps, or both

I need a clamp and arm. No need for belts or hardwares.

Got it. PM me for more details

Anyone got some kegels/ Caguamas preferably orange

Bobby has some kegel 80mm. Give him. Pm.

Need a nice enclosure mod for the mini remote

1 Like

Need connecting bits!

3.5mm female bullet (6x) 4mm male bullet (6x) MT30 or MT60 (2x pair) 5 pin hall sensor JST (2x) (preferably with some length of wire attached)

1 Like

What size pitch in the 5 pin hall connector? I got you covered on the mt60s and the 3.5mm females. I can barely sneak them in the corner of your buddies package if that works.

Just to be clear you mean these as female correct? 15511146961981977342468936086175

Not sure the pitch, its for the DIYEskate ESCs

Yes those are the right ones, motors and ESC have different plugs so one has to change

If you can toss them in that would be wonderful, how much you want for them?

1 Like

Don’t worry about it man, it’s already coming your way and shipping would have been most of the cost. Happy to help. Don’t have any of the 5 pin hall sensor cables unfortunately.

You sure it’s 4mm and not 5mm you need? I don’t see 4 commonly used but I’m also unfamiliar with your setup

According to the eBay description the ESC has 4mm female bullets and according to the seller the motors I’m getting have 3.5mm male bullets. Ideally I’d swap the motor bullets for 4mm male but beggars can’t be choosers

Also you’re the best! <3

1 Like