Wanted Cheap or Free...in progress [REQUESTS ONLY]

Anyone upgrade to surfrodz and now have a e-caliber truck they don’t need? I’ll just order from lhb next week if nothing pops up.

Looking for Motor Mounts for Caliber 2 or Trampa/MBS trucks. 8inch pneumatics/Hubs/ Important : a Wowgo 2s Remote.

Located in Germany or near EU.

Got some extra caliber IIs

Look at @Boardnamics mounts

2 Likes

I got some “cutoff” mounts that have a few flaws but still work I could sell at a reduced price. I actually have quite a few parts that got nicked a bit.

2 Likes

Look at unik boards @okp he is in France I think

1 Like

260 x12mm belts anyone?

1 Like

Did you got your E-calibers already? I have one spare I could give you, but shipping might be the same then ordering one from Longhairedboy. If you have a spare Caliber baseplate I could send you just the hanger which might be cheaper.

1 Like

Awesome, thank you. No not yet,. I bet I could find one. Was thinking of picking up a Randal baseplate anyway. Quote to 97401 @goldrabe ?

Which state is that? Give me until tomorrow for a proper estimate post office is closed today and online estimate is not always accurate.

1 Like

Eugene , Oregon

1 Like

Online estimate says 10$ untracked and 20 via EMS tracked.

1 Like

Not bad at all.

I will check with the post office tomorrow, is untracked up to 14 days fine with you?

1 Like

Sounds great. I won’t be able to send money untill Tuesday so no rush.

Tomorrow is Sunday so post office would be closed and with Monday being Presidents’ Day it would be closed as well

Edit: didn’t mean to butt into the conversation but figured save a trip

4 Likes

Don’t think they care about our presidents day in Japan

2 Likes

Ah I didn’t realize he was in Japan cause it doesn’t say in his profile. But why wouldn’t they care our presidents are very important especially this one he is “uge” :rofl: I tried to make it through the post without laugh but I just can’t. But he does makes it easy for the late night hosts to write monologues

2 Likes

Also i think it’s Sunday in Japan atm so tomorrow is Monday lol

2 Likes

How many teeth is that?

1 Like