Wanted Cheap or Free...in progress [REQUESTS ONLY]

How do i turn off notifications? :rofl:

2 Likes

Got two sets of orange kegels

Do you want Single or dual motors?

Single 10char

I was gonna buy from you before but I saw the shipping to Aus makes it about the same price as new ones

I have a single eac with remote.

I got this brand new trigger Mini remote + receiver that I don’t want to use and I would like to trade for a thumb remote, perhaps for a Backfire remote controller nobody is using. PM if interested.

Edit: TRADED!

1 Like

Can’t you just mount a wheel on the sensor and put it in a new housing or is it not worth it?

1 Like

Don’t have the skills to twich that thing. Better swap with someone. I cannot withstand that killer trigger.

Anyone have a 5.5 x2.1mm DC FEMALE? Preferably waterproof. Will gladly pay postage to Sweden.

Had a bit of a moment today with a stray phase wire :ok_hand:

IMG_20190209_154109

like a winning remote?

1 Like
Maybe this would work for you @pixelsilva ?
2 Likes

@mishrasubhransu you talking about the these? if yes I have 3 I’ll let 5 bucks plus shipping0209191954

1 Like

Thanks, but I just got some from amazon. They have a pretty good price at $11 for 10 pcs. Makes sense if you have prime. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XRT5C2Q

3 Likes

I just traded the Mini with @b264! Thanks for the info @Skunk

2 Likes

I am looking for a set of used kegel 80mm or abec 83mm. If you have a set and be willing to let it go for a reasonable price pls let me know.

Ty

2 Likes

Thers a guy on r/longboarding selling kegel rain wheels, pm him

1 Like

Preferably orange

Anyone able to print some pulleys in PETG for me? Eu preferred :slight_smile:

Cheap Caliber II and Kegel hardware, whose got any extras? (mount, motor pulley, belt, wheel pulley) preferably very high gear ratio but 16:36 will do

And possibly a baby motor, any 10s capable motor that is light

East coast US preference