Wanted Cheap or Free...in progress [REQUESTS ONLY]

Does anyone have 2 key ways?

Keyways are usually on axles or pulleys. You need a 3mm keyway broach to cut them in pulleys. I don’t know how to add one to an axle.

Sorry, I meant keys. Does anyone have 2 keys?

I need 10 and stock 18650s are rated for 6.8 continuous by Samsung

Samsung sells many 18650, without a specific model number it’s not possible to know what they are.

I have a bunch.

1 Like

I have 20 of these brand new liito kala 30q cells (probably fake but still ok if your not pushing too much out of them) that I could let go for $30.

Stickers … lol Looking for esk8 related stickers. Lost my tb and bkb stickers in last move. Got psychotiller covered. Stickerbombing a deck and would like to include all vender stickers i can get my hands on. One from each is plenty. Thanks guys

2 Likes

I have a bunch, tb & bkb included; PM me your address again; I lost it

2 Likes

Have you tested the cells? I could be interested

what type of tests are you talking about? these cells are known to be true to capacity but I have not tested them myself.

If you’re still looking when I get back to school I’ve got one installed on an old focbox I’m nolonger using(@AlanZhou, we still on for those?)

It’s from Jared at BKB :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t mind letting it go for 5+shipping? I can’t imagine shipping would tip the price over 10usd

1 Like

@Sn4Pz definitely

1 Like

Radical

10volans

thanks but i already got one

1 Like

All good :slight_smile:

Capacity and discharge rate tests. That’s the only real way to know if they are any good. Oh and maybe even IR and cycle life

1 Like

iv used there lghg2 ones before and they preformed really well compared to my real 30qs and I have a feeling these are the same ones as the hg2s they sell rewrapped in pink. iv seen capacity tests and they are true to capacity IR may be a bit higher then usual.

You know what I’m actually interested. Pm me your PayPal and I will pay u now

2 Likes

I’ll pm you my PayPal but please don’t be shocked or anything if I can’t ship it till the 26th(likely the 24th or so, gotta pester my roommate for a ride :joy: )

Currently I’m 3 hours away from the module(it’s in my dorm room), and I’m driving up the 22nd for school

You and Alan will have your packages shipped at the same time :slight_smile:

1 Like