Wanted Cheap or Free...in progress [REQUESTS ONLY]

I’m looking for one of those here in the US. Every one I’ve bought so far is broken. Ugh…

1 Like

I haven’t even found some locally :frowning:

1 Like

this is the only ones I’ve been able to reliably get…

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/ILI9225-2-0-Inch-UART-TFT-LCD-Display-Module-SPI-Interface-Colorful-Screen-Serial-Port-176x220/32792711665.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3da24c4dbQPK8W

I ordered one form amazon and it took 2 weeks to get here, another from ebay that still isn’t here.

1 Like

I just realized that’s a different display, my bad.

When you find the right display and all the DAVEga enchilada, please post the shopping list.

I totally forgot that I told you I would do that. I’ll get my list up tomorrow for you guys.

2 Likes

Does anyone have a REALLY short deck? 27" or less, the shorter the better.

1 Like

Where are you located?

Israel Char

That might be bad on shipping… Shipping code and ill check for you. I have this complete board. https://www.surfboards.com/moredetail/49110125/Sector_9_Eternal_Mini_Longboard_Skateboard_Green.html

1 Like

I have a 17" deck I’d sell for cheap, but shipping to IL would be worth more than the deck

1 Like

@J0ker3366 @b264 thanks very much but you’re probably right. I don’t suppose either of you have some hypa hubs you’re looking to get rid of too? I’m looking for those as well, so if it helps make the shipping worthwhile…

I would buy a normal skate deck and get out the saw, that’s how I made a little 20” cruiser deck

3 Likes

I have a drop down deck I can do that with, if I can make sure I don’t screw it up halfway through.

A cheap skate deck would be better so if you mess up it’s not a big loss

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s a cheap-ish one I got off eBay that I don’t really need anymore. I was thinking about selling it but I might give this a try.

1 Like

anyone have a 12s lipo charger 2-4 amps? thanks

anyone please?

Does anyone have a wheel pulley for orangatang wheels for cheap? I don’t really care what teeth it is just let me know what you have thx

There’s a thread of a guy selling them cheap for BF, gimme a sec

2 Likes