Wanted Cheap or Free...in progress [REQUESTS ONLY]

Thanks @Mikenopolis for the offer but I think I will pass and use the cheap reliable xt90 antispark. On another note, does anyone have the jst connector for a Bluetooth module

1 Like

Does any1 have some conversion spacers 12mm bearing to 9.525 mm trucks? EU

key words :wink:

2 Likes

I’m in no hurry, still got 4 unused focboxes on the shelf from last black Friday

3 Likes

Focboxes that you received like 8 months after Cyber Monay 2017, no? :roll_eyes:

Just went to check my Instagram. I got my Black Friday FocBoxes early January. With the money clip too! So just a little over a month for me

You were lucky. The rest of us waited 3-6 months for “in stock” focboxes that time around.

4 Likes

…and it was Orangatang that named their new wheels ‘Caguamas’! …that must have been Enertion.

1 Like

I wonder how many they actually had in stock. But to be honest. Those early ones QC sucked. Thermal pad had that clear backing on them. Most of the bullet connector pulled off with a bit of force because of cold joint SMH

3 Likes

I had to check mine luckily they didn’t have the backing on it.

Hey @dg798 this might interest you

2 Likes

Damn… that’s a good deal

Wow thanks. Didn’t even see that.

I’m looking for a 15mm wide 18T metal motor pulley with a keyway slot if anybody’s got one. I’m willing to pay for it plus shipping.

anyone have a male xt90 to female xt90 harness?

It’s simple to make. Show me a picture and I will make it. .

Anyone have a spare pivot cup that fit randal baseplates?

Anyone get some Trampa mini spring truck (9.525mm) speed rings and spacers(Superstar hubs)? Let me know, thanks!

Ok so quick question: Is there someone who could sell me a ili 9225 display within the eu? :smile: