Wanted Cheap or Free...in progress [REQUESTS ONLY]

Does anyone have a trampa board they don’t need? only the board trucks and wheels i can pay 600

2 Likes

425mm 5m 15mm belts who get them ?

Anyone have any micro ph 2.0mm just 7 pin connector in the USA?

6 bills for a board trucks and wheels? Can’t u get a complete new for around half that?

Nvm, god they are proud of their decks… Basalt really isn’t that much more than fiberglass

If I know, it’s only to delimit the maximum I would pay so maybe you could give me one with brakes :slight_smile:

I don’t and won’t ever own one I like mbs/awol

and you have some mbs for sale?

64bf48193d833e901889a5ee9df57d3a6f26ca9d_1_375x500 received_529804504163886 IMG_20181107_185042_794

Mbs atom 95 with rockstar 2 rims, matrix pro 2 trucks and mounts/pulley kit 15mm from unikboards

Let me do some math on how much the rims and trucks cost me (I bought a bunch or parts from them at one time) u would need to buy 1 tire but I have a brand new inner tube I can throw in, the trucks I used once and for roughly 4 miles before I got that blow out

I can take the electronics off but i should be able to work with ur budget and possibly throw the whole motor mounts pullies and belts in

2 Likes

I’ve got some

1 Like

I bought some in Amazon (made in Japan, not Indonesia). I let you know if those won’t work, I call you back. :+1:

let me know. i’ve got both bearings for the shaft and bell.

1 Like

Are you a member of the esk8 NL/BE whatsapp group? I just asked and they’ve got some for you.

Thanks a lot! that’s great how can I get in contact with them? (No I’m not a member of that whatsapp group, can you add me if I PM my phone number?)

i’ve got all you need to make one. also have a antispark xt90s and the normal xt90

1 Like

Ill take anything, from antisparks to controllers, boards, motors…

PM me :grin:

I think shipping to the Moon will be cost-prohibitive. Good luck with that :wink:

Screenshot%20from%202018-11-14%2015-55-02

5 Likes

Unbenannt @b264 @iTzDiego

2 Likes

I can send you you my entire esk8 collection, all the boards and all the parts, for free, but shipping & handling will cost $149,999,999,999.99 USD

Let me know if that works for you.

5 Likes

@b264

I think shipping to the Moon will be cost-prohibitive. Good luck with that.

1 Like

@b264 @Mich21050

Plot twist; im an alien looking to dominate the human race by making the best diy budget esk8 board.

While in shipping, @pixelsilva, i can have Elon Musk, sent it for me, since hes an alien too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In all seriousness i changed my location to see if there is anyone willing to help

3 Likes