Wanted Cheap or Free...in progress [REQUESTS ONLY]

can anyone borrow me an arduino uno?

i just need it to reflash my hm10 modules

I’m looking for a motor pulley, 8mm bore, 5htd, 16 teeth, 12mm wide. Need it to have the rings still attached, the ones that keep the belt in place.image

4 Likes

Need (4) 30q Samsung cells. Blew one of my P on my battery pack due from connection issue when I flipped my board. Will pay for, let me know

Anyone have any heatshrink for Tb vesc

I do I just have to check

1 Like

Anyone got 265x15 belts they dont need? I’ve got 255 and 265 to trade

I got 260 and 270 and need 265 but the 260 and 270 both work

edit: nevermind they’re 3xx

I got 360 and 370 and need 365 but the 360 and 370 both work

1 Like

270 might work… Toss me your address and ill send ya the 265s

Well balls lol

2 Likes

Hey guys

Does anyone have receiver for the mini remote? Misplaced mine somewhere…

Many thanks, Dani

You still need a 270 15mm belt.?

I figured it out

1 Like

No, but I run with dual receivers so I order these a lot

1 Like

I am looking for a 10s2p battery. I know Meepo and Wowgo sells it for $130 but I want to check here if anyone has one to sell first. Hopping to get a used one in good condition. Willing to pay reasonable price. I have a Meepo esc v2 with remote or a Wowgo 2a with remote that I can trade also.

Ty

@Jreamer has one i was gonna buy but i haven’t followed through. 10s2 meepo battery.

1 Like

I have one, but it’s a little worn.

Shoulda read, looks like you figured it out :joy: let me know if you need another one.

May I ask how much do you weigh? And how long did you ride these? I have the same rear trucks and this scared the sh*t out of me! Hope mine will not betray me.

I’m about 200 pounds with my pack on. Lasted about 6 weeks… maybe 8.

Thanks man. I’m 165 and riding them for few months now, I need to reconsider my bulking program. :joy:

Im 178 without my pack. But i always have my pack lol. And its my daily. To and from work 7days a week.

2 Likes