Wanted Cheap or Free...in progress [REQUESTS ONLY]

Thanks man. I’m 165 and riding them for few months now, I need to reconsider my bulking program. :joy:

Im 178 without my pack. But i always have my pack lol. And its my daily. To and from work 7days a week.

2 Likes

I’m looking for some old/used skateboard (in the Netherlands) to make some wall art. Already started with my e-skate board and a cheap one I had laying around but I’ve run out of boards now. But I still got some ideas left. IMG_1573 IMG_1572

So if anyone has some laying around, please let me know!

I have some, but shipping from USA is cost-prohibitive on large and cheap items. Try craigslist or yard sales :smiley:

thanks for the reply, I’m indeed looking for something local that I can pickup or is at least in the same country. I’m trying to go by good will stores regularly, but yard sales and skateboarding in general is not that common here so it’s kinda hard (we do have a national holiday where everyone sells their crap but that is still half a year away),

1 Like

Please join

And maybe you’ll be lucky :wink:

1 Like

Anybody have any remote and receiver? Preferably a Benchwheel. Will pay for any though

Anyone know where I could get a 15mm 15t or 16t pulley on the cheap?

And would anyone know if they actually give 15t pulleys with this kit? because they say they do but by looking at the photo’s it looks like an 11t to me. https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Electric-Skateboard-ABEC-Flywheel-Pulley-DIY-Kit-w-15mm-Wide-Belts/263855232007?hash=item3d6eff5407:g:7MIAAOSwqj5bY9Uj:rk:2:pf:0

I think @dickyho has some

4 Likes

This kit has 11T pulley and it’s super low quality pulley.

2 Likes

I’ve heard the holes don’t even line up either

2 Likes

i got a benchwheel and a mini your going to need recievers for both

does anyone have a sensor adapter cable?

Is the Benchwheel new?

You only need 1?

anyone got a 290mm x 15 belt?? US thx

I’m looking for some 1616rs bearings. Anyone?

Anyone have a set of abec 11 flywheel 83mm that they would sell for reasonable price. Ty for reading

I Found a set. Ty.

Does anyone have a xt 90 loop key? Or the components so I can make one?

What do i need?

You need an XT90 antispark male and female. Thick copper wire.

1 Like