Want to give back to the community...repair service

updated the form to include ipad air and air 2

I haven’t done a Samsung yet but I have watched and read a few things on how to do it and I think that I can do it. Let me know

1 Like

I wanna wait till the s10 comes out and see if the screen prices drop. Right now I might as well buy a new phone, this thing used sells for about $250-300

2 Likes

Update: i now do screen replacements for the google pixel 2 and pixel 2 xl

1 Like

Some say till this day he spends his entire lunch time every day trying to break that same nokia.

2 Likes

Did it break yet?

Yeah we broke it, we made a video years ago

Nice :joy: 10 charc

My Nokia 6 is trashed and although it looks easy to replace the display and glass, I’d hate to break a $100 new screen assembly trying to fix it.

let us know when if/when you can do androids.

1 Like

I can do a limited amount of android phones such as the pixel 2 and pixel 2 xl. I am working on the galaxy s8 and s9.

I certainly can do the Nokia 6 as I understand how to remove the screen and have the tools for it. I will send you a PayPal invoice later tonight if you would like. Just pm me your PayPal

Another quick update: I officially do Apple Watch battery and screen replacements as well

I now officially can repair the battery or screen of a galaxy s8 and s8 plus.

Another update: battery and screen replacements for s9 and s9 plus now available as well

Form has been updated: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdg9pICv2VEjQ6cNhjydCFXNafDN-H7kIiULxI5GnlFUsM0dg/viewform?usp=sf_link

I noticed someone responded on my form for a galaxy s8. I can’t see email so who was it so I can send you an invoice

also just added a place to put your name and email into when you choose an option

Nokia 6 now supported, @Saturn_Corp :wink:

How bout OnePlus 6

1 Like

battery or screen @AlanZhou

2 Likes