Want to give back to the community...repair service

As a thanks to this wonderful community I would like to reach out and offer my iPhone/iPad repair services that cost the price of the part(s) and $15-$50 labor charge. I hate the fact that replacement shops make people pay $150 to replace a $50 screen. I do screen replacements and battery replacements. You can pm me for specific phones and pricing or email [email protected]

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdg9pICv2VEjQ6cNhjydCFXNafDN-H7kIiULxI5GnlFUsM0dg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks again for all the help this community has given and all the knowledge I gained.

17 Likes

scepterr on his alt :eyes:

kidding, kidding :slight_smile: Too bad ive got an android phone

4 Likes

Sorry don’t do android yet. Hopefully in the future

3 Likes

Hell yeah!

Do you do Ipad minis?

Dude, lmk when you do Android’s. I got a s8+ that needs a screen repair. I anticipate the part prices dropping a little bit after s10 comes out.

1 Like

Yes I do. I am gonna make a google form and post it.

2 Likes

Soon soon hopefully.

1 Like

Have you noticed how easy it is to ruin the screen on a s8? I’ve had smart phones dating back to the beta iphone release and I have never used a cover or screen protector and never cracked a screen. I’ve had scratches but nothing major.

2 months with a s8 and the screen got a huge crack down the middle. Had it replaced and a few months later I took it out my pocket, no impact or anything like that and it had a huge spiderweb crack down the back. It’s retired now, too much like hard work.

3 Likes

You’ve already got way more than this offer :smiley:

1 Like

S8 screen’s are shit… I dropped mine from 10cm and it got a huge crack in it… :slight_smile: And repairing it costs 300€…

1 Like

I once dropped my Nokia 3210 from 10cm and it put a hole in my floor and my cat died in the next room from the shockwave. They don’t make these phones like they used to.

17 Likes

Yup they will crack from the smallest drops. I actually broke two s8’s one from a drop of about 1 feet and i’l take full credit for the other one, I dropped a dumbel on it. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

uploading google form soon

Here’s the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdg9pICv2VEjQ6cNhjydCFXNafDN-H7kIiULxI5GnlFUsM0dg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Once filled out i will send a paypal invoice to that person

its not only the s8. its all the iphones from the 8 thats made up entirely of glass. in my opinion they should have a hard plastic back

1 Like

I spent a whole lunch time breaking a nokia

2 Likes

Aluminium backings are the go. I’ve got an old iPhone se and it’s fucking indistructible. I drop that shit all day long from a meter plus on tiles and concrete and it’s not even got a dent. All I have is a cheap $5 silicone case on it

thats also great except if you want wireless charging u need glass or plastic

PM me or fill out the form if you would like

1 Like

I’ve ran my Moto X Pure without a case since it came out. In and out of pants, cars, laying around an oily ass machine shop… The leather backing looks amazing, and no part of the phone really has damage.

Unfortunately, despite having amazing hardware specs, the phone is an utter piece of shit.