Vesc Tool doesn´t show any faults, what i‘m doing wrong

I have a faulty focbox. If I open the terminal in push the menu print faults here image

I don’t get any results. Just written „no faults from start up“ I know that I have a DRV fault on the focbox, so it should be listed there. Do i need to make any updates or push another button to get the fault listed?

Just don’t understand why I don’t get any readings.

1 Like

Try a motor detection and the fault should show up.

1 Like

Thats not work too. The motor detection just don’t start without any diagnostic

still nobody who can help me? why my faults not displayed in the terminal. it should be something easy i´m missing, i´m sure…just what?

I’m sorry but what do you mean that the detection won’t start without diagnostics?

I had a vesc a while ago and the drv fault didn’t show until I did detection (it failed) or if I would try to spin the motor with the arrow keys on the keyboard.

i start the wizzard. doesn´t matter if FOC or BLDC mode selected, if i push the button for motor detection nothing happens. no red “faulty detection” in the right down corner, nothing. I also can´t rotate the motor with the arrows.

The thing is, if I connect my DaveGA to the focbox it directly show that there is a DRV error on the focbox. I just want to get a diagnostic log in the terminal too.