VESC sparked, what does that mean?

Change the Max Current Ramp Step. Put in 0.004 and write it. Might need to do that every time you write to your Motor Settings.

Here’s why: http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/psa-remember-to-reset-your-max-current-ramp-step-when-programming-your-vesc/6262?source_topic_id=7249

IS that good? Now should I connect 12s again?? and try to throttle? I don’t want to damage the vsec

Real quick can you take a picture of the other side of the VESC.

That Max Current Ramp Step should be at 0.04 not 40.

You can also check for errors in the Realtime Data tab but I don’t know how since I never had a problem with my VESC.

Check your faults first. If there are none then you might be safe. You will want to flash latest version of firmware from vesc.net.au to avoid the max current ramp bug. But honestly, it’s looking grim.

I changed it to 0.04, now should I connect 12s?

How do i check faults?

Realtime Data > Activate sampling. Should show up on the bottom right. You can also go to Terminal and type “faults”. Keep in mind a fault would have to happened while the VESC was on for it to display faults. If you turn it off and on it will reset the faults.

There’s damage on the otherside That i can see. Guessing that means im fucked?

UPDATEE: When I try to hit throttle the blue light changes to white. But the motor does not budge.

Looks like you burnt your DRV, did you confirm the fault in BLDC tool? This was probably due to the extremely high max current ramp step.

So bug in the bldc tool burned next vesc.

Technically it’s a bug in the firmware, not BLDC tool.

Need some light but yeah your DRV chip is blown. Have you done the fault check?

So my vsec is done? Idk if i can afford a 4th one.

Move throttle and see if a fault code pops up on the bottom left. You could get VESC platinum if it’s Enertion and get it replaced.

It is Enertion! So I should check out the 1yr vsec warranty ? Does this cover vsec replacements for a year? And Do i have to send the fauty ones back?

Or you can replace drv https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeWzP2YahNc