Xmatic - VESC iOS Bluetooth App

@Ovi Yess! everyone has been asking about the life time stats, I will add that for sure! I will add the push alert on the list of things to add to the app too! ohhh interesting I will look into IFTTT never heard of it. Great idea though, smart plug + charger.

@mccloed yeee I can add more data to the trips tab havent gotten around to that, nope you didnt miss it anywhere, just havent added it yet.

4 Likes

Will try it for sure but I find that the UI needs some work.

1 Like

@twan, any chance you extend the development of your app to 32 bits devices ? I only own a iPhone 5 which is 32 bits only.

1 Like

@Pimousse As of right now, not any time soon :frowning:

Hey guys, new update! Profiles should work with v2.18 ack 2.54, 3.101 and vesc 3.38

3 Likes

Finished a 9 mile ride earlier testing this app out on the VESC tool FW. It was amazing! Very accurate speed and distance compared to a mapmyride also running in the background. Very nice work! Will definitely recommend this to more people!

5 Likes

My vescs are burned rn and it’s killing me. I NEED TO CONTINUE TESTING THIS

1 Like

@twan I updated to the new version (12) but for some reason v3.34 isn’t working anymore. For now I fixed it by reinstalling (10).

Ohhh weird which part isn’t working?

@twan On the modes page when I pull down to get current motor info, a pop up appears and says not compatible with version 3.34

Ohhh yeah I haven’t officially supported 3.34 yet that’s the next update

Ohhhh. Ok. Thanks man.

new update!

iOS 10 users should be able to install the app now,

firmware support added for versions

• 3.31, 3.32, 3.33, 3.34, 3.35
  • 3.28 3.29 3.30

@Jaeson try the new build, 3.34 should work now :wink:

2 Likes

Hey. I‘m also testing your App and it is really cool so far :blush: I found a few bugs, though. If I try to upload VESC settings it does not work, which is fine as the App is in development and this feature does not work, yet. But if I try it, there is a loading circle which rotates but I can’t stop it or switch the menus. So I have to force quit the app and restart it.

Thanks so far for the work and time you put in there :slight_smile:

Edit: I‘m running a normal VESC wirh firmware 3.38 in FOC

1 Like

Ohhh oops I forgot to fix that. Will get it done. .

What baud rate are you running? That’s weird… I’m on 3.38 too and uploads work great for me

I‘m using Baud 9200 (or at least the standard baudrate the HM-10 was shipped). Is this to slow?

9600 is what it should be. Never seen 9200 recommended anywhere.

Yeah I meant that.

Any idea what I did wrong? Do I have to set some settings on the VESC so it will take the data from the app?

That not a Ride !!! That a snake :snake: :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

5 Likes