Xmatic - VESC iOS Bluetooth App

Apple Watch Support would be sick! Just short look on my wrist to Check battery :heart: AWESOME.

Is there any chance to sort the “modes”?

3 Likes

Just started shutting myself cuz the beta ran out and I didn’t know what was up. Once I found the link to the App Store I never bought an app so quick in my life.

I guess you were installing it again for some reason? As long as you have it as an app already it can’t expire no?

I was using the one from Beta Flight, said that the beta ran out so I downloaded the actual app from the app store

I purchased your app. But it stopped working, didn’t make any changes to the board .

Using ack 3.102

image image

1 Like

Is this App still on the App Store ? I can’t find it

Yes, It is called Xmatic

Just connected HM-10 module to VESC. Bought app, checked connections with multimeter, everything’s ok. RX/TX crossed, even I tried to connect them straight to corresponding pins. Baud rate 9600 bps App config: PPM + UART I checked it, wrote app config few times to be sure.

And nothing, ble blinks red led, my iPhone 6 @ iOS 12 doesn’t seem to see anything. What am I doing wrong?

Board fw 338 hw 410

Seems like people are having problems with the app working? Was it working before I pushed the update for NRF module? I will take a look later today, I didnt change anything except allow the NRF to be detected, thats very strange.

double data doesnt require a can bus, that is only for changing configurations. I might add a quadruple… option.

@Risewithin i will have that soon just been busy.

@StefanMe Maybe :]

@craigthemachine did it only stop working after switching from beta -> app store version?

@anymorez did you check if you selected the bluetooth device in settings and it lists your device as default device?

2 Likes

Perhaps iOS 12 related?

I had a couple apps and services fall over and die.

Been working great on iOS 12 (even betas) for me.

1 Like

Can anyone confirm having this app work with a Metr module? I’m not having any luck.

I can confirm. It works.

IMG_2199

2 Likes

Assuming this is your firmware ?

This is stock FW3.40

I’ll update the firmware when I get home and try it again.

iPhone X fully updated. Focbox x 2 canbus

Ok, changed UART in the VESC settings to 9600 baud and now it works with both apps.

Nice to have so much data. :smiley:

1 Like

Alright I will have an FAQ page in the app in the next update haha!

1 Like