Xmatic - VESC iOS Bluetooth App

Is there a way to have all the power consumption stats doubled when running a dual drive? @twan

That will be added in the next update

New update!!

• fw 3.39 , 3.40 support
  • added distance tracking via motor
  • auto trip logging
  • charge voltage alert
  • double data for dual set up
  • styling option for board outline
  • some settings aren’t enabled yet, for future versions, its not broken :slight_smile:
  • new log overview
  • bluetooth diagram for new users
9 Likes

Very nice update!

BTW, when changing metrics to metric, the evaluation stays on feet instead of meters.

1 Like

He said it would change once you start logging.

1 Like

I’m not always logging so will be nice if it could show meters even without it. Doesn’t really matter to me though, just wanted to let him know.

1 Like

It should once you start. Then it will stay metric.

Sweet, thanks man!

1 Like

Awesome!!!

1 Like

That’s really cool!! I’ve noticed a difference in recorded top speed when I chose between GPS and Motor although time and distance stay the same. @twan is that a bug in the app or just a mislabelling of my board data. @Arch the motors on the DSS60 have 14 poles correct ?

Thanks !

4 Likes

What does this term mean? Just curious is all.

Yes, 14 glorious, fun providing, poles.

2 Likes

What values are you getting? The distance is close but should not be the same. Shouldnt be a bug, ive tested it for a while.

@dareno no idea lol

1 Like

Is this app available now? and if so whats it called? apologies if this was mentioned previously, I,m time short today.

1 Like

It’s called telematics. It is still in beta so you need @twan to grant you access. He needs your email address to do so.

2 Likes

Thanks 10char

@twan I have a question. How am I able to upload different mode to my Vesc’s? Also, if I upload to the master will it transmit the changes to the slave too?

Amazing App!

2 Likes

How are you getting telematics to show on the Apple Watch…or is it just an alert?

1 Like

it’s just the alert. With the new version you can set up charge level notifications

3 Likes