Xmatic - VESC iOS Bluetooth App

So, I did the latest update and now when I go to the Trips tab it exits the app. :confused:

try uninstalling and reinstalling :smiley:

I will try that. Thanks!

1 Like

image @twan look here. It keeps getting 0.0 for some of my rides

1 Like

Think it might be because you shut off the board then stop the trip ?

Mmmm i don’t think i shut it off first, but when i go riding I’ll check

1 Like

Omg are you Vietnamese? Xin chào!!

1 Like

Hahaha yes. Hello :smiley:

Do you live in Vietnam or the US?

Thanks for creating this app :slight_smile: Its frigging awesome. Does it have Apple watch support? I don’t have an Apple Watch (yet) and it would be cool to glance at stats on the watch.

loiphin.

2 Likes

Hey @twan what are your plans for the app after beta?

1 Like

Not yet, I’m working on it here n there :smiley:

@banjaxxed I will release it on the app store and maybe add some future features here and there. Got a job now so not as much time to develop these things :slight_smile:

3 Likes

G’day just wanna ask if I can still get the beta testing app

Everyone can! :slight_smile: use this link: https://betatestesk8.herokuapp.com/

1 Like

Got it mate, these looks awesome! would be better if there’s a tips and troubleshooting section for users as well

Hey, @twan, great app! I’ve been beta-testing it on my Raptor 2 and I have some feedback/questions:

• The battery percentage doesn’t display, but the volts do. Can this be added?
  • To program a riding mode, do I just manually enter the values and write it? For example, could I just enter the values from one of ACKAMANIAC’s modes?
  • Are you still hoping to add support for 2.80?
  • Is the app called eSk8matics or Telematics?

Thank you!

1 Like

I’am also testing. Would it be possible to see the whole trip maybe online? Such a like metr. Is it normal that writing a new setting is impossible?

1 Like

Hey! thank you :slight_smile: and yes you can just enter whatever you want and it will write it. I will add fw 2.80 support later I forgot/busy. For now it’s called telematics on the app icon but my image says esk8matics haha sorry for the confusion , I will fix that .

@pjotr47 I might add it online in the future as I get more time on my hands. For writing wise if you upgrade to the newer version firmware the write will work. I’m not sure why the writes are not working for older versions , I tried to debug it but haven’t found the problem. If yo I are like on ack 3.1 and above or vesc 3.34 and above the writes will work for sure.

1 Like

Nice! I like the work you do :slight_smile:

The app works really good. It is my standard tracking app now. If you will bring out the online features it would be awesome. Then I can share the groupsride distance etc with other people.

I will test the writing feature today

1 Like

I have updated my app and the writing mode works good :slight_smile:

1 Like