Xmatic - VESC iOS Bluetooth App

What do you mean? It already does

Meaning I could set all values and save it to the vesc?

Ohhhh. I mean like I could but that’s too much effort, so probably not.

1 Like

It’s all good

Yepp and most people don’t mess with other settings after they set the board up.

An auto on-auto off option would be cool for recording rides. I either forget to press start or press stop most of the time. Say if motors spin at over 5km/h for 3 seconds it starts recording, if they stop for more than 5 seconds it PAUSES and if they don’t start again in the next 5 minutes it stops the ride recording.

4 Likes

The only reason why I’m asking is because the USB port fell off my vesc so o can’t make any medications now through the bldc tool.

1 Like

nice suggestion

1 Like

@twan The lifetime stats do not display metric measurements or at least it doesn’t state them.

oh yee, just make a trip and it will switch to metric :smiley:

1 Like

Is there going to be a way to export your recorded rides to like google maps or something. I think that would be a nice touch

Hi @twan, It seems that you also added 32bits devices to the compatible list ! Thank you ! Just one thing : I’m running it with a 2.53 FW :smile: Could you add also this firmware please ? I can provide you BLDC Tool source files to check the deserialization. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i have two vesc, if i change the motor setting, will it reflect to slave VESC?

1 Like

Does the app support firmware 2.80? My eSkate VESC app is really buggy and I would love to switch to this!

Yeah just message me it! Didn’t know people used 2.53

@benwong no I don’t have can support as of now. I will add it after finals week.

@12meterkuk I didn’t even know 2.80 existed . You should upgrade :slight_smile: my app doesn’t support 2.80

@twan 2.80 firmware is the official raptor 2 firmware. If I upgrade that would void my warranty unfortunately…

ohh wow intresting. 2.8 is even older than 2.18 . I can add support for that probably mid june after finals.

@twan your doing an amazing job keeping up with everyone’s request’s and updating in a very timely matter.

Keep your eye on the prize… “education” (school)

again, superb job :ok_hand::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

i second that

@twan I recently added a second vesc and motor to my board. I have the Bluetooth module connected to the master vesc but for some reason I’m not getting any reading on the app. It does seem to be connecting. Do you know what might be wrong? Do I need to plug the BT into the slave vesc?

1 Like