Vesc configuration (10s, 6374 sk3, 15/36 gearing)

Did you power the VESC by a battery and did you select the right COM port?

Where did you get the micro usb as some are only for charging you need one that has the ability to transfer data. A ps4 cable for a controller is perfect for it.

maytech cable. cable is fabric.

there is only one way of usb in the vesc. the erorr is code29 of usb

I would try a different usb cable

i tryed 3 diffrent cables

It has to be a certain cable it has to be able to transmit data. Where the cables you happen to use phone charging cables

hi sorry again dude. i configured it but there is a problem.when i pushed back the jowstick the motor doesnot rotate back.

Invite Archive Reply

Watching

You will receive notifications because you created this topic.

Quo

sorry for digging out,

my brakes are really weak at high speeds, when im like going 45 - 60 km/h. I have a 12S4P w/ 30Q. Afaik the max. charge for these types is: 3A, so splitted up to 2 VESC (dual) it would be around 6A battery min per VESC. I have it around -7.5a for each one, totaling 15A. How “bad” can it be raising these numbers to, lets say about 10 or even 15A per VESC to get more braking power (really ned it, im relatively heavy with 90kg mass)? Since the charging is not continuously, the battery’s should not get damaged, or am i wrong?

I have 12S4P 30q as well and I use - 12A on each vesc. Cells are rated for 4A max continuous charge but I also think that short burst will not harm them. But I am not a battery engineer. But better the battery’s die than me.