VESC Bluetooth HM-10 Module Soldered 11$ Shipped BACK IN STOCK!

Yea… still cant find a 6pin 2mm pitch cable… also they want 160$ to ship me 10pins lol

ah ok. For me the shipping was 3 euro but I am in Belgium so pretty close

2 Likes

Yes! Somebody from belgium :slight_smile:

My friend is currently in Belgium on a mercury marine seminar, idk where tho, but I know its in their factory

You can send it to him. The only thing that 3 euro is with the ordinary mail so it takes 3 working days more or less.

Hes busy enough, I wont take his time with this…

Yes, i have 3 or 4 in stock, can ship out tomorrow

All sold, if you have 6 or 7 pim cables 2mm pitch to sell pm me please

I have he modules but lack cables:D

I’m interested in one once you get more in stock.

Hopefully soon

Hi Karlo, the bluetooth module arrived yesterday. Thank you so much! I don’t know how you are doing this, but your module with soldering and shipping is cheaper than a single bare module here in Japan. This forum is awesome and should be considered as a role model for future societies!! Getting a letter from Croatia was really exciting. If you ever need something from over here let me know i will try my best.

2 Likes

Hallo from Switzerland If you have one left, i want one too. :smiley:

Im out of cables, but have the modules :slight_smile: soo Waiting on the cables to arrive

Been wanting one for awhile…So which speed controller would u plug if u had multi drive setup… I should have researched better… I imagine they all need to be linked no?

This is for vescs and ackmaniacs firmware Pm me you address so i can check if i even shipped it Sorry

anymore left?

I’m also interested in 2 if you are still selling - Canada

They are back in stock!

1 Like

Damn, im stuck with 15 of them, anyone needs any?

how much and do you have a picture of the final product?