Vendor complaints versus design discussion

yea…the internet is great for serving…free catalogs…ya know I think that’s what the internet is for?

1 Like

oh i got nudes for you bitches…

LOOK AT THESE BALLS!!

7 Likes

I was going to say infinity chan but whatever

man you should really take that truck tanning…its as white as the forum background…blinding

1 Like

Creep shot thread

1 Like

lol alternate forms of payment!

4 Likes

I am quite new here, as you can all see, and this forum is amazing. I have met people from right down the road (@Sender and @mmaner) who are awesome guys and have been a tremendous help with getting my first build rolling. Experience is the most valuable currency in this hobby, and when you’re fresh you have none. When you don’t have it, it costs you money and time. When you’re a college student, you don’t have tons of either lol. And this forum helps with that more than anything else Could!

That said; I responded to a post on here about focbox order numbers where everyone was comparing numbers to see who would get theirs in soon. I stated in a respectful, neutral manner that I had been waiting on mine for two months and was order xxxxx. @Namasaki then edited my post and told me it was so I wouldn’t get “flagged”. This was my second day on this forum, after sending a decent sum of money to a company I didn’t know anything about in a hobby I didn’t know anything about and trying to get some info on what was happening on a forum I didn’t know anything about. I responded to @Namasaki saying that I was not trying to vendor bash in the first place, but that I just probably wouldn’t buy enertion stuff anymore. I didn’t say anything bad about anyone, I just wanted information and @Namasaki edited my post and closed the thread. No explanation, nothing. That’s not okay. That’s a great way to harm the hobby and piss people off. That’s something that needs to be fixed here. Also, the way @onloop responded to the community about orders on the thread that was basically a shit slinging contest ultimately sealed me not wanting his product. It’s all about interpersonal relationships, and I think these two I mention here need to try to fix the issues they have caused.

P.S. @longhairedboy is a helpful ass dude too, as is most everyone here. I’ve now bought parts from a lot of you and y’all are great, keep rocking!

4 Likes

I edited your post as a courtesy so that you wouldn’t get flagged. Because posting complaints about vendors is a violation of forum guidelines and can get you flagged. I also tried to let the topic stand but too many people where posting complaints so I had to shut it down.

4 Likes

I did post a brief explanation before closing the thread.

1 Like

That’s what I’m saying. When you are completely new here you don’t want your speech to get silenced, you need and want help and answers. Waiting two months on an order with their “support team” assuring you it will ship in “two weeks” every week will make you NOT want to pursue this hobby. I’m more stubborn than most, so I just emailed a lot, but it’s a turn off. Instead of focusing on your way too inflexible guidelines, maybe asking a couple questions and learning about the problem could help. Ya know, when you see that someone is new, and obviously not trying to bash anyone, they might just want a little info instead of being unnecessarily censored. Yes, you posted a brief explanation that did not apply. There was no bashing, so it’s not an explanation.

2 Likes

Hey mate, sorry you have had a bad experience on this forum, the reason talking about orders on this forum is against the rules is because the discussions that occur are rarely positive. In general, it always ends up a big mess of unhappy people, waiting sucks & nobody ever likes it, so people tend to get very angry…

the esk8 industry has basically been plagued with order delay after order delay since I can remember, its basically because the industry is growing quicker than what vendors can scale. most vendors struggle to keep enough stock to meet demand. Even hobbyking runs out of gear for months on end.

regarding enertion orders, specifically focbox, we literally sold 3 months worth of product in just 3 days… very unexpected and we were not well prepared, we fired our project management team over the debacle. Combined with China shutting down for a month & a whole bunch of other legal matters that nobody on here really cares about… and basically, the result is very long delays.

sometime in March, we will be back up to speed and have many of our fulfillment issues resolved.

if you feel offended by my comments I’m also sorry about that, sometimes i have days that i am extra frustrated and take it out on people who don’t deserve it.

if you don’t want to wait any longer & would prefer a refund that’s cool too. just use our 24/7 chat on the enertionboards.com website

6 Likes

This is the type of posting that will get you flagged and it’s the reason I had to close the thread. I gave you a break on that thread by editing it before you got flagged.

Thank you for taking the time to talk, I really appreciate it! Yeah I watched your FB lives to try to gather info where I could… I went the refund route after seeing that discussion in the other thread, but the fact that you came and explained everything and gave an apology shows what kinda dude you are. This is the kinda thing that will probably have me running focboxes, because your products are outstanding, and when you have the persona to back it up it’s awesome. Thanks again for the comment, honestly after that the only thing I could offer would be to have the support team trying to hand out accurate info, but I definitely can see where that’s difficult, especially with the Black Friday/Cyber Monday ordeal. You’ll be getting some orders from me after displaying this kinda class, thanks!

See, you just don’t get it. Look at what @onloop just did. He took the time out of his day to give an explanation AND an apology for some things he could control, and some he couldn’t. This is a guy who is in the front of the esk8 world and he just did that. That’s cool. You, on the other hand, refuse to acknowledge that there might have been another path, and you should think about that. That’s my problem with you. It doesn’t have to be that way.

Your the one who doesn’t get it. I was trying to help you avoid getting flagged. And as for closing the thread, I was just doing my job as a moderator.

Onloop owns Enertion so he is the only one who could give you the answer you where looking for.

2 Likes

It’s because enertion owns this forum, dude. They use it for SEO.

Be aware that it only takes 1 person to flag a post for it to be hidden. I have no idea why it hasn’t been changed to 3 or even 5.

4 Likes

I don’t know man, if this is the route you’re going to take I can post just as many things as you can flag. Doing your job as moderator is more than closing threads. If you’re a moderator, it generally means you have hours and dollars and experience in this hobby, and ya know what those things help other people with? Learning from what you can share because of your hours, dollars, and experience so that they don’t have to learn by wasting their own. That’s your job as a moderator.

1 Like

Lol I wrote a nice response to you man, but it was flagged for some reason.

1 Like

bashing vendors or other members publicly will get you flagged.