Vedder's VESC 6.0

Yes, my pull request is waiting very long time, I submitted it more than 4 months ago. I bumped it and hope Benjamin will find time to have a look :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you @Maxid that you remember thats we have redesigned the Vesc too. We have working in the last month´s very hard on new projects and on the esk8 1.2 controller, some thing we have changed on the PCB and one component is coming new on the PCB. Now you can connecting a LCD Voltage battery indicator with the esk8 1.2 controller. So that you don’t must soldering the cable from the LCD. Then we have modernized our CNC milling machine, and we hope that we can now producing the cases for the controller myself. That was extreme important for the Price. Next week i became the new 1.2 PCB and then i opening a new tread about the esk8 1.2 controller with pictures and new lower prices.

Regards Attila

10 Likes

Wait a second… you’re now worried about rainforest? Weren’t you the one saying that @longhairedboy and company needed to print out the terms of GPL and ship it with every esc sold??

5 Likes

could calculate the price of a manual printed, but still offer the manual as a pdf. For those who want it printed it could be added on in the cart…

I was the one saying you should send an email containing the information about the GPL, so that customer knows the device contains GPLed FW and where to get access to the source code. If you don’t want to send emails, you have to print the info onto paper, which is stupid (rain forest wise).

Frank

@chaka I know you don’t frequent these parts anymore but perhaps you would care to share the gerber for your direct fet mod, I think you indicated you were going to do that but failed to find it anywhere (oshpark gives a 404 not found)

Since things have moved on, it may not be the IP it once was

1 Like

Just something I stumbled on in a random internet search…

The A200s is a 18s 200a VESC.

Probably overkill, but still interesting.

13 Likes

Probably yes ! So,… neeeeeded :smile: for ebike, ekart or e-toxx !!!

3 Likes

I took a look at it. They are on the battle bots forum.

That vesc is killer. Think about 18s board🤔

1 Like

It would be possible but it would be like reinventing the wheel most motors only can get fed so many amps and only go up to 12s new motors (bigger) and bigger motor mounts unless u use it but only rum 12-13s

Would already help if it doesn’t overheat like the focbox after a 5 minute off-road climb. Not sure if the vesc6 would fair better.

1 Like

Yes, they’re some people who actualy could be needed this on their board :smile:

3 Likes

Freaking 15kW continues… Mother of god this is beast :smiley:

Damn I feel like someone took my idea…

4 Likes

What are the specs don’t be a tease

I mean even the MOSFET driver IC, current sense resistors are at the same position :smiley:

The same specs basically same mosfets so around 15kW continues :smiley:

@Kug3lis Could you see that Vesc used In the worlds fastest Esk8?

Pcbs, populated pcbs, cases tbd on 3dservisas?

Apart MCU program its not vesc anymore :wink: