Vedder's VESC 6.0

The Sextet

Keep me updated for two units price & availability shipped to France please!

1 Like

Same for me ! :wink:

What’s the status on the reference hardware?

Hi, Ready too for 2 units , shipping to France Keep me updated for price etc​:wink::+1::+1:

1 Like

@Chaka idk if you’re reading this thread still but I thought I’d just make sure you know people are asking you to take their money :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Chaka Take my money!

2 Likes

It is in the works!

3 Likes

Im not actually kidding when I say, if you get the product ready in the next couple months. I will legitamately purchase 25+ units from you as Im doing a massive project!

1 Like

Guys why are @stewii flagging his content? He has a legitimate VESC based on VESC6 schematics and is taking orders. What’s up with the censoring? Myself and others are placing orders with him. His VESC matches the schematics. I have (4) VESC6’s already and love to see how they perform against his product… we shouldn’t censor builders/providers like this.

If needed move this to another thread – but flat out censoring… that’s not the spirit here.

8 Likes

I agree with what @gogomrrobot said. Besides open source is open source :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

That has to be one of the worst responses from a vendor i’ve ever seen.

The correct response would be “we see that presents a problem and are looking into a solution.” It doesn’t even matter if you really are. But don’t sandwich a solution in insults. Pretend you fucking care if you don’t.

16 Likes

I’ll have to disagree here. I’d rather them speak their mind even if it’s not what I want to hear. Rather than feed me unadulterated bullshit

4 Likes

I would be down for 2 units. Keep me updated

Also agree, there is no need to censor here.

Edit- sensor

I was like wth are you going on about until I realised you meant “censor” :grin:

4 Likes

I think that a better place for these orders would be in the “New Items for sale” category!

Since this is my thread I think i should have the final word on that. Its a free market, if you have vesc six developed and want to share it this is the thread to do it!

11 Likes

I agree. As much as we all love Frank, this isnt about a singular product, but instead Vesc6 and its architecture as a whole

Maybe because he is taking advantage of an open source project and making money without releasing his sources? I am not a lawyer :slight_smile: Just guessing. But there is a scheme with vesc and open source and releasing. :slight_smile: sorry