Vedder's VESC 6.0

And loctite :wink:

How is the VESC godfather doing :hushed:?

In bed and ready for the task in the morning. We just came back from hospitalā€¦ Tomorrow is the exiting day! Flashing, packing, sending.

Frank

3 Likes

@trampa They did thread lock his screws though right? we donā€™t need them falling out in the street.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s how I specified it. I didnā€™t touch one yet. Iā€™m in Sweden, banging on BETA stuff with Benjamin. Iā€™ll ask Ted to wind some screws out.

Frank

1 Like

I think @longhairedboy meant Benjaminā€™s foot :wink:

1 Like

Good luck guys! also Ben with his recovery , these are exiting times for us all :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, I think he is pulling his leg lol.

MUST HAVE TRACKING NUMBER. WILL LOSE ALL SELF CONTROL in 10. 9. 8. 7ā€¦

Thisā€¦just waiting for speed controllersā€¦:wink:

cid:[email protected]

5 Likes

daaaaaaaaaaaanm what size or those motors?

Those look like the standard trampa motors: 6364

1 Like

Correct! 136Kv.

This dog is ready to hunt upon arrival of VESC6.

1 Like

Today is the day! We flashed some yesterday and will do the rest today. Packing and shipping today and tomorrow morning. Benjamin and I bang on the website and your VESC-Tool Original every single minute. I think tomorrow afternoon we can open your accounts for the website and you can download VESC-Tool for VESC SIX. VESC-Tool with VESC 4 support will follow next week.

Frank

9 Likes

I cant wait, what type of shipping, and parcel size, so I can make sure I am in the house at roughly the correct time?

Hi @trampa

VESC-Tool with VESC 4 support will follow next week.

do VESC Tool will add functionalities for VESC 4 or do we have to wait for a new FW for VESC4

It comes with new firmware.

Right! FW integrated.

Frank

Small box, not fitting through the letter slot.

Frank

Thanks Frank. will we be getting a tracking number?