Vedder Anti-spark switches for sale *RESTOCK*

Hi @majid The 12 or 24V are meant as rated voltage for the internal LED not for the rated voltage of the switch itself. You can use any SPDT switch you like.

Best Fabio

Can someone tell me if this switch works on this button and if so, how to wire it?

This one:

@rok Do you have a link to a shop, a schematic or something like that? I think this switch won’t work because it has only 4 pins and 2 of them are for the LED, so it’s just a SPST type switch and not a SPDT.

Hey, I’m interested in one, pm me for details? :grinning:

Sure, pm sent. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

You will need a SPDT switch with 3 pins. They are easy to find, just look for a switch with 3 pins (and seperate pins for LED-lighting etc.). I just found this one (WRONG LINK I AM SORRY!!) Like this:

2 Likes

ok,i think i ordered the right one now. thanks guys

and @goldenHusky, set me up with one. I am from Munich.

@rok Awesome, thanks! Sent you a pm with details.

hello

I bought this switch https://www.proto-pic.co.uk/waterproof-metal-pushbutton-with-blue-led-ring.html

and I have wire it like that.

https://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/551907Image3.jpg

but I always have 20 V in output, and I need to keep my finger on the switch if I want to have 35 V do you have an idea ?

Hi @sayreul you need a latching switch, a momentary won’t work. Also, please connect it like this:

The above schematic shows only how to power 2 VESCs with an Vedder Anti spark and no further thing like Canbus connection or anything like that. For making the LED-ring light up when your board is powered on, check post #29.

Edit: Schematic doesn’t show the the required fuse or wire bridge between the inner pads on the top of the pcb.

Best Fabio

2 Likes

Hey im down for 2 from portland USA

@THISisOURS Thanks a lot! Sent you a pm with details.

I’d like to purchase 2

@suwuj12 Amazing, thanks! Also sent you a pm.

I didn’t receive the pm

Sorry, it took a few minutes, please check your inbox again.

Hi - look great! Can I get one to the UK please? pm me your details.

Hi @Laarven sure, thanks! Sent you a pm.