Vedder Anti-spark switches for sale *RESTOCK*

Momentary switches generally don’t work with Vedder Anti sparks. Edit: @KTMinni Removed the other schematic with the resistor, it won’t work that easy as I thought.

Huh, I’m still trying to learn more about electronics so thank you.

1 Like

Are there still any available? if there are i would like to order one to Sweden via priority shipping without tracking

Hi,

Yea, just restocked again :sweat_smile: Sent you a pm.

Hi, I would like to buy one but i could not find any info about how many amps and volts it can handle. I have 8s3p battery and rut two motors. so if this swich can handle it i will get one if you still have any left. thanks

Hi, sorry for the late answer, had math finals today.

The switch can handle max. 60V and is sufficient for a dual motor setup. If you intend to use a fuse, you might need one with a higher rating than the widely recommended 40A.

hey im interested in getting one shipped to california, when do you think it would arrive?

Hi,

it depends how you want me to send it. There’s economy (10-20 days to US) or priority shipping (4-8 days to US).

Best Fabio

priority would be preferable

Alright, I’ve sent you a pm with details. Thanks!

Hi, I would like to buy one can you PM me details (PayPal)

thanks ! Cyril

Hi Cyril, just sent you a PM with details, thanks! Best Fabio

perfect, payment done

Already got your name+address in the email from paypal, thanks! I will ship it tomorrow morning, so you should get the switch pretty soon. Thanks!

Best Fabio

so fast ! thanks

@goldenHusky I’m interested buying one. Shipping to Finland?

Hi, cheapest shipping to Finland is 5,50€. Sent you a pm.

Hi, Can I buy one with shipping to Spain? Please DM me your PayPal. Thank you

Hi @Menjos sure, PM sent. Thank you

@goldenHusky Thanks for the shipment. I’ve finally taken the time to try and connect it. What type of latching SPDT do you recommend? I’ve searched for any DC type, but they all go to a maximum of 24v, but my battery is 42v. https://nl.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170527061529&SearchText=latching+spdt+switch+dc