Vedder Anti-spark switches for sale *RESTOCK*

yes, the pins on the switch

the led switch

Wait a moment, are you speaking of the switch with the solder pads or the JST terminal on them?

LED+ and LED- on the model with the JST terminal aren’t necessary for functionality, you can just leave them if you have a switch without led ring. If you have one with solder pads, you have to solder everything according the the schematic in post #175

Yeah old design with 3 solder pads. Ok then Thanks so just the No NC c and leave the pos and neg untoched? Even tho it has a led ring?

Yes, you’ll need a resistor with around 4k to 6kohm (Pd around 1W) if you want to use the led ring with the old design, schematics are somewhere in previous replies from me in this thread, I’m on my phone rn so it’s hard to link it.

Yeah found the schemstics. But if I do not connect the switch pos and neg Will the switch still work only nit iluminated?

Yes it will.

just tried today and something is wrong. I can connect everything but it won’t turn the board on

Sure, just answered your pm with details.

I need one, what is the shiping cost to Mexico

Where are you in mex ?

estado de mexico toluca

Hi @luis99945 priority shipping to Mexico is 12,25€, you can read more about shipping options here http://antisparkheaven.bigcartel.com/shipping

Hey, just discover your website, cool antisparks.

Which plug&play one will be suitable for a 10s with 2x FOXBOX? Thanks.

@Lobap Thanks! If you don’t plan to go offroad or live in an area with steep hills, the 12s dual will be enough.

1 Like

Thank you but I’m a lazy bastard and I want the plug&play version :smile:

This one, right? http://antisparkheaven.bigcartel.com/product/upgraded-vedder-fechter-antispark-switch-6s-12s-dual-plug-n-play

Does it plug straight away with FOCBOX?

1 Like

Yea, if you order the switch with XT60s, but you still need some sort of splitter, because you have one XT60 coming from the switch and need to supply two focboxes.

Ok thanks!

hey i wanna buy one to chicago

are these PCBs available for sale? Thanks