Vedder Anti-Spark switches for sale (from 18€)

info in PM

Hey buddy, I’m interested in this 3 wire switch anti spark. do you have any available to ship to the USA. thanks Richard

Note to all: Got my switches from @eLDoska a few weeks back. Shopping from Europe to Canada was faster than expected. The quality of the pcb and his soldering is quite apparent. I bought the 3 mosfet bare bones and it’s been working great thus far. Very happy with the purchase of the switches from this fine gentleman. Highly recommended.

3 Likes

info in PM

trying to PM you but can’t find the option. Can you please pm me for the details of purchasing.

info in PM

Can u PM also? I am interested in the latest 3 Mosfet edition. Thanks

I am intressed in this anti spark

My setup as is 10s5p Dual 6355 170kv Dual focbox

Any help would be great

If possible reply to my email adress

[email protected]

Cheers!

Got my 5 mosfet about a week ago. Thanks again.

1 Like

info in PM

Hi, I’m interested in 2 mosfet version for a 8s setup. Only pcb with smd soldered. Could you please provide also the fuse ? I’m from Italy

hi! info in PM

Hello, interested in 3 mosfet, please send details and thank you!

Hi. I’m interested in 3 mosfet version.

info in pm

hi I am intressed in 3 units of this anti spark My setup as is

14s , bms 150A on discharge If possible reply to my email adress

[email protected] Thanks

1 Like

hello I would also be interested in an anti spark for my foil as can you contact me by MP for an article. my configuration is 12s, ESC 150 amp in discharge, i thank an anti Spark with 6 mosfet… I live un France. Thank.

hi! info in pm

Hi, I would be interested in one of three mosfets with everything assembled. How long would it take to ship to Spain?

Thanks.

info in PM