Vedder Anti-Spark switches for sale (from 18€)

Click on user name. Then “message”

it might be mine problem but I don’t have any message button to click on, after been going in his username, probably just because I just created the account 1 hour ago, yes ok I got the message tool avaiable now, thanks anyway

How did you get the “message” option available ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Just complete the tutorial bot in the message center and after a while (10min) you should have everything working

Hi, I cannot PM you but I’d be glad to have more info :slight_smile:

hi. info im PM :slight_smile:

Hi,

I need one 5 mosfets, 100A continuous, reinforced with 2x6mm2 copper wire, 12v led button PCB with soldered SMD components and with 12V LED BLUE on/off switch + heat shrink tube - 55$

And one 3 mosfets (with XT90; 40A or 60A fuse; heat shrink tube; 10AWG wire; 12V on/off switch) - 43$

Ship to NY, USA Please pm me, thanks!

btw, I have 12s5p battery (18650 30Q), is 5 mosfets (100A continuous) the right choice? another one is 12s2p, should I pick 40A or 60A fuse? Thank you.

info in PM.

Hi Doska,

I would be interested for the 3 pcs of 2 mosfet switch. Are you still shipping?

Thanks

sure, info in pm.

whats the most amount of mosfets you can fit? would this help with stopping it from blowing?

in my opinion 5 mosfet switch is more than enough for 99% of electric boards. and qnfortunately quantity of mosfets does not stopp it from blowing.

price drop for antispark switches :slight_smile:

2 MOSFET:

• Anti-Spark switch (with XT60 or XT90; 40A fuse; heat shrink tube; 10AWG wire; on/off switch) - 28$ + shipping

• PCB with soldered SMD components - 19.5$ + shipping

2 MOSFET with LED button:

• Anti-Spark switch (with XT60 or XT90; 40A fuse; heat shrink tube; 10AWG wire; on/off switch) - 34$ + shipping

• PCB with soldered SMD components - 20.5$ + shipping

3 MOSFET with LED button:

• Anti-Spark switch with Led Button (with XT60 or XT90; 40A or 60A fuse; heat shrink tube; 10AWG wire; 12V BLUE LED on/off switch) - 40$ + shipping

• PCB with soldered SMD components (3 mosfets) - 24.5$ + shipping

other option / bulk price - PM me

Worldwide shipping with tracking number - 4$

3 Likes

Are you still offering those 5 mosfet monsters?

1 Like

yes, i have couple 5 MOSFET pcb left

1 Like

Hi there!

Are you still selling?

How much would it be one with 2 MOSFETS and a 60~65A fuse (I do not need the XT connectors nor the 10AWG wires).

Additionally, I also have a 6V led on/off switch. Do you think I could use it?

Thank you in advance!

info in PM

Hello! would like a 5 mosfet version with the lit switch + fuse, don’t need any connectors on the board otherwise. Please let me know how to pay you.

info in PM

Hey still have (1) 5 mosfet version with the lit switch available?

Xt60 connectors, otherwise no main connectors. Blue lit switch if available otherwise send with leads soldered for the switch.

Thanks!