Vedder Anti-Spark switches for sale (from 18€)

Hi there, can I purchase one of the 3 mosfet antisparks with the LED switch please? shipped to UK for 40 euro?

Can you PM details please?

1 Like

i sent information to the PM

Are you still selling these

yes 10char

if I am using a 10s system what number of mosfets should I use

Can I have one as well please ?

number of mosfets depends on current(not on voltage). roughly - 2 mosfets for 1 motor board, 3 mosfets for 2 motor board.[quote=“Jofjof, post:46, topic:31847, full:true”] Can I have one as well please ? [/quote] sure, info in PM

alright thanks, im gonna get my board working with batteries and once I do I will get one

new anti spark - 5 mosfets, 100A continuous, reinforced with 2x6mm2 copper wire, 12v led button :slight_smile:

• PCB with soldered SMD components and with 12V LED BLUE on/off switch + heat shrink tube - 46€ / 55$ + shipping

• PCB with soldered SMD components and with standart on/off switch + heat shrink tube - 39,5€ / 47$ + shipping

• other option / bulk price - PM me

shipping to EU/USA ~ 5€

PCB dimension - 87x44mm

3 mofet 60A switch with LED Button:

9 Likes

i want this anti spark but i want to know what is 2 mosfets or 3 mosfets

Are you still taking orders for on/off switches? I would like one, could you PM me to discuss details? I had a couple questions.

sure, info in PM.

Hey eLDoska, I’d like a 3-mosfet PCB with 2 unsoldered 60A fuses, could you PM me? Thanks.

hi. info in PM

2 Likes

Are there any drawbacks to using the 5 mosfet package over the 3 if i wont even come close to maxing out the 3?

Considering the 5 mosfet package if I ever feel like repurposing it in the future

the difference between 3 and 5 mosfet is: 5 mosfet - 100Acont., reinforced with 2x6mm2 copper, pcb dimension - 87x44mm 3 mosfet - 60Acont., pcb dimension 58.5x37mm other characteristics are identical.

1 Like

Still selling?

yes 10char

Awesome awesome, might be interested in one soon.