Certified FOCBOX Suppliers | Focbox Unity FREE SHIPPING

Vedder Anti-Spark switches for sale (from 18€)

switch
powerswitch

What he means is that the 7530 FETs are more efficient overall but are only reliable for up to about 10S. I would recommend the 7730 for 12S.

yes. you will need a SPDT switch with 3 pins

Are these still for sale? Can you ship to Israel?

yes these are still for sale, and yes i can ship to Israel

nice. i want one how do we proceed?

i sent information to the PM

i have a new antispark - 3 mosfet pcb with 12v led button :slight_smile:

• ready to use Switch with 3 mosfets (with XT60 or XT90; 40A or 60A fuse; heat shrink tube; 10AWG wire; 12V on/off switch) - 35€ / 43$ + shipping

• ready to use Switch with 2 mosfets (with XT60 or XT90; 40A or 60A fuse; heat shrink tube; 10AWG wire; 12V on/off switch) - 31€ / 38$ + shipping

• PCB with soldered SMD components (3 mosfets) - 21.5€ / 26.5$ + shipping

• other option / bulk price - PM me

shipping to EU/USA ~ 6€

PCB dimension 58.5x37mm

Nice, can you PM me so we can discuss the details?

sure, i sent information to the PM

Can i have also one piece?

yes, i sent information to the PM

Damn I wish you would’ve mentioned that before I bought the 2 mosfet one, still haven’t got it so idk all I’m worried about is will it limit my speed by setting bat max 40a on 12s?

hi! no, it will not limit your speed because the speed depends on voltage.

Got it and it is marvelous!

@eLDoska can I hook this switch up without having to run my led on the drok step down shown above?

yes, but you need a resistor. if you have a 12S battery and 12V (~10mA ) button you need a 3.6kOhm 1W resistor.

Ok so it actually may be easier to run the led off of the step down converter? The step down converter runs 36w/12v/3amp(max 3a). It won’t blow the led at this rate? Edit: it says 12v/16/1 idk if that means 16amp switch 1amp led or what but I’ll try to research what it means

do what is easier to you :slight_smile:

no, led button is a consumer, it will take as much as it need.

I’d like a 3 MOSFET 60A one please ready to go… How do I go about ordering please?

i sent information to the PM