Vedder anti spark switch v1.3 *KIT* [currently out of stock]

PM’ed you :wink:

maybe a bit overkill for the three switch wires :confused:

1 Like

better be safe than sorry :smiley:

it should be possible to use a switch like:

it needs 12V supply for the led and 3 phase on and off contacs. Is it plug and play with this kit, or is there some modification needed to get this going?

Yes you will another 12V supply for the LED otherwise it is not shining as bright as it should be.

I have a similiar switch and tested the switch itself. I could not power on/off my board with this kind of a switch. We need an On/Off/On-switch (Single Pole Double Throw = Wechselschalter)

1 Like

I got a STDP switch with a 5v led that works but I have to get the 5v from the vesc

1 Like

Only wire I had was that or some 8 gauge so yeah I wasn’t gonna buy new stuff for no reason :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you have a link?

Here ya go

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015X3E6DK/ref=biss_dp_sa1

Interessting, i thought it needs to be a On/Off/On SPDT switch… Such a switch like you have it is laying around at home. I need to test it more.

Thanks for the link!

With the switch that came in the kit I’m all kinds of confused. It came with 3 on/on switches. i thought it needed an on/off/on one? And what is the switch supposed to do? i mean the on/on turns it off and on, but a on/off/on seems to do nothing? Also there are 3 wires for the switch, why? is one like low power for using for an LED or something? and what 2 wires make it on for normal usage? I’m so confused and I’m pretty sure its something simple and I’m just being retarded about it.

Does this help?

1 Like

that helps a bit, but why is there a connection when its “up” in your example? Why is it not just on and off? In your example when its “down” is this on or off?

Finally got some free time to test my soldering job. @DeathCookies thanks a bunch daniel i got the switch figured out no led though. Superb customer service and timing for shipping to the states. Check off another peice to the puzzle. Enjoy the pics.

3 Likes

Updated the first Post with useful information

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the update!

Any more of these switches?

I am wondering the same thing, if they will be offering these kits again?

Currently there are two left. One message with pay information is out.

Who is gonna pay it first will get one ore two :wink:

I had planned to make anohter grou buy but this time with the

Anybody interessted?

LED switch! LED switch! LED switch!

What Amp limit is this switch rated? Need something for my 80A dual builds :monkey: Also - price?

1 Like