Using 12s batterys

Then you need to consider slight decline and wind… speedo accuracy. Its an estimate. But a pretty close one

31mph had me shaking. I can’t imagine 40mph would have me anything less than terrified.

Like what I said when I finally stopped I I could not stop shaking.

Just for fun I put the two 6s lipo’s in parallel for a total of 40,000mah and its still really fast ! It really smoothed out the throttle input and is not so darn jurky now. I guess I can go 80 miles on one charge now :wink:

2 Likes

@Daniel92104 whoah! I would have wet myself!

I just finished putting up my solar powered charging station so now my e- board is powered by the sun. :smile:

1 Like

if you are serious i want to see pics.

Post some pics please!!!

I’d also change the thread name to relate more to your build.

“using 12s batteries” doesn’t really say much. maybe just mention what esc’s, motors, battery, deck, and that solar charger of course!

Pictures ? Its just solar panels hook up to two car batteries with a auto shut off for when the batteries are fully charged. When I charge my board I’m charging off the car batteries that are kept charged by the solar panels. Its an old system I use to use for my rc plane batteries.

still want to see it. i have no experience with solar panels and also want to know the cost

Google rc solar charging station then. Sorry I’m not posting pictures of it cuz its ugly and this is way off topic.

Hey does any one know of an ESC for rc cars that can handle 12s ?

Torqueboard’s esc, or a vesc. Those are your two main options

I don’t mind if they are ugly and it’s not really “off topic” because it has to do with batteries. If you still don’t want to that’s fine but I think a few people would appreciate you showing us some pics.

true, but that would be like naming my build thread “eboard” because it is an eboard…

“using 12s batterys” as a title just implies the thread is all about batteries, when infact, it is more like a build thread: so far it has been more than just batteries.

Yeah. I still think the idea is great and I’d love to see some pics thats all.

I road the board all day and some the day before and only used up 16,000ma of the 40,000ma. I think its safe to say I could get away with only using one of these batteries and still have 4,000ma left to go before I had to charge it back up.

my charger just hooks up to + and - sorry its so ugly and crude i was in a hurry when I built it. Most of the parts were donated to me. The sun charges up these two batteries and two more underneath that are used to charge up the skateboard and my model airplanes and rc cars drones rc helicopters ect.

4 Likes

I wish i had room for something like that. So how many miles do you think you could get? Those batteries look huge.