USA🇺🇸 ROLL CALL...City and State please...who's where?

any good places to ride by the financial district ?

i like to go to randall island, great place to ride, big park and not so crowded like other parks on the city

Detroit, MI

4 Likes

not necessarily in fidi, but the bike path that goes around the seaport is nice. I usually go from the seaport all the way to 16th on the west side highway bike path

2 Likes

Los Angeles, CA

1 Like

Ya that path is awesome. I always take the west side highway, which is a longer route just for the sheer fun of speeding on the bike path.

3 Likes

I’ll have to try that!

I take the Hudson River bike way up from Williamsburg quite a bit. Nice view across the water.

2 Likes

St.Paul, Minnesota. great bike paths around here :snowboarder:

3 Likes

Please feel free to add to this thread guys…

Pictures and videos would be awesome

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/whats-c-l-to-do-or-see-on-an-electric-skateboard-in-your-city/3994?u=michaelinvegas

2 Likes

Augusta GA

2 Likes

sf during summer, pittsburgh during school year

2 Likes

sf during summer, urbana illinois during school year

1 Like

Cumming, Georgia

3 Likes

Oh shit waddup

yo same we should meet up!

@im-done As soon as i finish my board i’m down! But i do go away to college in a few weeks so i’ll be away for a few months…

Well I’m down at techshop a lot so if you are going to a college in Oakland this will be great! If you are still building your board than techshop would be great for you.

O shit what up

1 Like

We should ride some time. I live near Silver Spring, MD. I have GT up for repair coming back in a week and a modded boosted. Haven’t gone on that trail before.

1 Like

I’m the only esk8r in my area :cry: