USAšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø ROLL CALL...City and State please...who's where?

We should sk8 some time. 16th ave and Logan

1 Like

Iā€™m out of commission for at least a few weeks. Broke a bone in my hand on Sunday riding with the Denver ESK8 crew in Golden so I gotta get that taken care of before i can ride again.

After that, Iā€™m down for sure.

2 Likes

D.Y.T. TIL I D.I.E.

Dayton/Cincinnati Ohio in the house!

you dont need a hand to skate you have 2 of them

I may have already posted but here it is again: Ashburn, VA (30 min from DC) and sometimes Iā€™m home with my parents in Owensboro, KY.

1 Like

Wichita, Kansas kansas-city-problems_o_7195356

3 Likes

Raleigh, North Carolina

1 Like

Minneapolis, MN

San Diego, California

2 Likes

Newark, Delaware

Yo youā€™re in Delaware? I used to live in DE. Outside of Dover. My best friend went to UD.

In UD nowā€¦the effort to light up the East Del Ave continues

Nice from DE originally? Or just there for college?

Born and raisedā€¦the goal is to longboard home for free dinners and hot showers now and then

1 Like

Nice warm meal is better than any college food. Klondike Kateā€™s isnā€™t to bad though has some good beers I have some funny stories about it

I havenā€™t actually been to Kateā€™s yetā€¦ I havenā€™t lived a full life yet

What??? How have you been at UD and not made it to Katieā€™s. There used to be a diner on the one main corner that was there for years the food wasnā€™t to great but if you need some drunk food or had the munchies it was the best

The life of a freshie that lives out of Spencer

My buddy got married at the church that is by where the science building is now and he got nervous so we went to Kateā€™s for some drinks and we walked in in tuxā€™s and the bartender asked why we were dressed up and I said oh we are going to a wedding and the bartender just looked at us and said oh. And realizing how it sounded we said not to each other and everyone in there laughed and bought us shots.

2 Likes

Lol thatā€™s good