USA🇺🇸 ROLL CALL...City and State please...who's where?

Same! Hit me up some time and we can ride together!

2 Likes

Missoula, Montana. Happy that I can add Montana to the state list!

Just moved out to Springdale, AR. Looks like I’m all alone! Unless someone hasn’t spoken up!

Milwaukee WI, near the UW milwaukee campus. A few boosted boards, but no DIY that I’ve seen :frowning:

Santa Cruz, cali. Home of the skaters.

4 Likes

My favorite spot in earth…I could die a happy man in Santa Cruz :grinning:

1 Like

Oklahoma city here, not for long tho. Moving to England.

SLC Ut.

Any builders nearby looking to colab, hit me up. Looking for a fun project, but not yet ready to buy into a build for myself.

Got a good amount of experience as a garage board builder. Have a 3D printer, and soon as I get it working, a CNC end mill.

It is a nice place indeed. But the streets are bumpier than a herd of turtles.

1 Like

st paul minnesota!

4 Likes

I was going to say the same thing - I tried to put wheels down in Santa Cruz but the streets were stunningly bad.

We ended up somewhere like Santa Clara, where the streets were literally a football field wide and zero traffic.

2 Likes

Bellevue Washington

1 Like

Seattle, Washington

@equipped let’s ride sometime, my Eastside brethren.

2 Likes

Hershey, PA

1 Like

For sure brother. Memorial weekend is one of the only weekends I get off due for work, but I’m available M-Th

1 Like

Dearborn, MI

Once I get my poweswitch RMA finished with @torqueboards then I can start riding again!

1 Like

Oceanside, CA

2 Likes

I am if you’re down to ride sometime

Saint Paul Minnesota(summers only lmao)

1 Like

Santa Maria, CA

Have only seen one other rider in town so far I think he rides a Boosted V1

Although a ton of people are picking up the motorized bicycle hobby I left 4 years ago. Back then there was one or two other guys and now I see one 4 out of 5 days on a short 2 mile commute to work

1 Like