USA🇺🇸 ROLL CALL...City and State please...who's where?

Long Beach and Westwood CA here, I go back and forth between the two.

1 Like

Long Beach for school and Torrance, CA. That’s not the city I live in, but I’m really nearby. Gonna keep it low for future references.

1 Like

Atlanta, GA…it’s been amazing weather lately. Where are all the Atlanta people?..let’s ride

Saginaw, Michigan here. AKA Sagnasty. Horrible streets and sidewalks and the most unfriendly, ill-mannered, and outright inconsiderate people I’ve ever experienced for a community as a whole. Leaving for greener pastures (blacker asphalt) as soon as I possibly can.

1 Like

Egg Harbor Twp, NJ checking in.

Long Beach CA

1 Like

Los Angeles

Anyone keeping track of what state we missing here?

Pasadena, CA

1 Like

NYC. Greenwich village to be exact.

Monterey, CA

Most likely I’m the only e-skate boarder out here, most people here are 70+… I drive my skateboard to work most days and get a lot of stares

1 Like

Current tally by state

California:47 New York:13 Florida:9 Washington:9 Maryland:7 Washington D.C.:4 Texas:6 Georgia:5 Michigan:5 New Jersey:5 Colorado:4 Massachusetts:4 Minnesota:4 Nevada:4 North Carolina:3 Tennennesse:3 Illinois:3 Utah:3 Virginia: 3 Oregon:3 Ohio:2 Oklahoma:2 Pennsylvania:2 Wisconsin:2 Alabama:1 Alaska: 1 Arizona:1 Connecticut:1 Delaware:1 Hawaii:1 Kansas: 1 Maine:1 Missouri:1 New Mexico: 1 New Hampshire:1 South Dakota: 1

Italy:1

So far, California has enough riders to establish a mini competition between Northern and Southern California.

6 Likes

Add one to Florida Jacksonville Florida

Gotta love that California weather

2 Likes

Add 1 more to the (Southern) California total. Huntington Beach, CA … where green wheels grow on local trees!

3 Likes

I will update the list when this post is a year older or until there are 600 comments in this thread.

#wisco represent

1 Like

I don’t think people realize who you are @ChrisChaput lol I just realized you are on here

*hint to those that are looking - everyone’s Fav Green Wheels

Boca Raton to put FL into double-digits!

Chicago :wink: hmu if you want to ride

1 Like