🇺🇸 USA GROUP BUY - ENERTION NANO - X Remote $55 shipped 🇺🇸 and Canada (See below) too 🇨🇦 🤘🏻ORDERED🤘🏻

got mine yesterday. thanks for the christmas wrapping…

1 Like

Mine arrived from @Michaelinvegas just in time for me to head to Vegas next week lol. Other than thanks brutha awesome, clearly @onloop packaging by and UI needs your kids to freelance design enhancements!!!

1 Like

Haha, strike that. @onloop needs @Michaelinvegas kids for QC as just opened for a try and micro-USB charger fell out!

Oh well, @onloop how can I get this remedied? Unfortunately I am one of those forum members that has a restrainnng order to stay 100 yards away from a solder iron or bad things happen lol :joy:

2 Likes

@caustin See you in Vegas and I’ll switch it out with a new one I have and I’ll sort it out with @onloop

Are you guys going to CES or just going to Vegas. I’ll be there as well.

Who’s buying me lunch?

CES and Vegas and I am buying lunch. Hoping to sneak Michael into show floor with a borrowed badge lol. How about you?

Yes, I go every year for work and just walk the show. This year is a short trip just Saturday and Sunday. When are u guys going to be there.

Where u guys staying ?

Hah, me too but for the first half, thurs-fri.

TI for me 10char

We booked late, the only place open under 500.00 was circus circus that was close to the show.

Obviously the Westgate aka old Las Vegas Hilton is the closest

Yeah try booking early is key …

Next year check the Westgate, SLS, Stratosphere and the Marriot Springfield suites in the area

Well hope to catch you when ur here :fist_right:t3: … i know u guys are here for work so no worries if we can’t connect

I know, thinking ahead is not something my company does well. I try but sometimes it’s not in my hands.

Got mine yesterday. Thanks Dude. The kids did a great job decorating. Fingers crossed when I try to bind it later today.

1 Like

Ok any one that is interested in getting a Nano X

Please PM me I have on hand can ship tomorrow

Did you change your avatar? That’s awesome :smile:

@Michaelinvegas I walked into work yesterday after 3 weeks of being off and it was like Christmas all over again, your littles artwork on the box was great. I got the controller, the covers that @Kaden56 made me and a batch of 63xx mounts ready to be tapped and shipped out.

thanks man, cant wait to try it out.

1 Like

No, he has stolen my avatar! Justice must be served, @Michaelinvegas y scoundrel! Lol

?

Odd I must say