🇺🇸 USA GROUP BUY - ENERTION NANO - X Remote $55 shipped 🇺🇸 and Canada (See below) too 🇨🇦 🤘🏻ORDERED🤘🏻

Wow, that’s alot…deserves a picture of you in a Santa hat shipping them out lol!

2 Likes

I just saw this group buy. Is there anyway I could still get in on this?

I think your a bit late.

Because I’m psychic…I have an extra

But let me wait till they come in

I second, third, and fourth that. :ok_hand:

Ok thanks so much

Do you still have some of these left?

He just ordered the group buy yesterday. He said that he had 1 extra but I think another guys already requested. @Michaelinvegas said to wait and make sure what will be left over when he receives the order.

Thanks @SeanHacker

Yep…I did get extra…maybe more than one

But yep wanna make sure I get them in before I offer any extras up…

I have your interest notes on this thread…

Email

Hello there,

Just a quick update on the Nano-X hand controller. Firstly, please accept our sincerest apologies for the delays in shipment of the Nano-X, safety has always been our highest priority which meant we could not continue production until the controller had been fully tested. Once the testing was completed, we were promised that the controllers would be ready to ship by our factory several weeks ago, so we too; totally understand how frustrating the wait has been.

On a good note however, we are happy to announce that production has finally finished, the boxes are packed and are commencing their transit from the factory to our warehouses in Europe, USA and Australia. We expect the shipments to arrive soon and have instructed our warehouses to do rapid fire shipments on arrival.

Again, we are extremely sorry for the extended period of waiting but rest assured, that we will be shipping to you as soon they arrive from the factory.

We thank you for your continued patience and support.

P.S. Attached a few photos of the Nano X packaging

– Kind Regards Ossama Rathore Customer Service Manager

Life’s Too Short To Push

Update:

Hi there,

Finally we have great news about the Nano-X… They have arrived to our warehouses in Australia, Europe and USA!

Your order is being worked on currently and we expect it will ship in the next few days.

You will receive tracking details as soon as we have it from the warehouse.

Thank you again for your patience with your Nano-X delivery, we are really sorry about the delay; but hope you will find it was worth it!

Should you have any questions, feel free to reach me back.

Have a nice day!

– Kind Regards Ossama Rathore Customer Service Manager

Life’s Too Short To Push

3 Likes

Any new updates?

Noooope…only that email …

Ok guys… who is in???

I’d like to order, but this GB is closed, we need 7 to get free shipping from AUS

1 Like

This is an update

If I get them Tuesday or Wednesday

I should be able to get them out in the mail to you by Thursday

2 Likes

Thanks Ossama! :wink:

Count me in for one… I was late to the party as well and missed the initial group buy with @Michaelinvegas

So I think we are 4 already as I’d like two of those

1 Like

Sounds good, let me know how I can help and how you need me to send payment when we go for the group buy. Cheers!

Ok bump bump this thread

These guys wanna get this done

1 Like