[USA & EU][GROUPBUY] Maytech motors (CLOSED)

Hey @hyperIon1 any chance you’d have details about the 6880 bearing types? I wanna start looking for some upgraded replacements (cause I’m just like that). Thanks!

1 Like

Keep us informed. Im excited about these 6880s

I just got an update on the production of the 6880 motors. Projected day of competition and ready to ship by the 10th ( or before ) @PatRocks did you want specs on all the bearings used or just the rim bearing?

1 Like

All please!!! Thanks for the reply

And for you EU guys, the stock motors are on the way. Once I have the 6880 ( not may for the EU) I will ship those as well. We will have a chance to include some of the new remotes and the new Maytech 6 image ! image image image image

5 Likes

She squeezed this in an email and I almost missed it. Dynamic braking module. I don’t see much use in a eSkate situation but I do believe it’s something used in electric motorcycles and small e -cars. image

3 Likes

6.6 looks good. They send specs yet? Really wishing I would have grabbed one of those remotes

1 Like

This is awesome for group ride event or race etc. ! awesome, want it!

Edit : tell us more please :blush:

I will ask about specs. It was literally title and pictures…

“Please check attached pictures for new VESC6 based controller, anti-spark switch, and Rheostatic Brake.” They just don’t volunteer anything.

2 Likes

This vesc 6 :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face: don’t forget to let me know when available :pray:

2 Likes

NOW…like literally ready yesterday. I can add some to the 6880 motor shipment

2 Likes

Price? Has anyone gotten to test then yet or are they completely new to market?

completely new to the market and they have put a lot of work into it. I have been waiting for their version for 5 months, I believe is the first time she said something about it. retail (direct from maytech) 195$ MSRP 237$ I can get a small batch at 150$ a unit

The specs like posted a while ago or something changed? Shipping to Russia would possible and not like 100$?

nothing has changed on the specs, and if they go with the motor shipment, it would cost from Brussels to you

1 Like

If you can get them for 150$ per piece i‘m down for two @hyperIon1 .

1 Like

She is translating the specs for us on both the dynamic brake, remote and MTESC6. The price for the brake is 30$ for samples.

2 Likes

The big bearing of 6880 motor size is 50*/65*/7mm, NMB brand.

1 Like

@hyperIon1 Didn’t received email with tracking info

it’s in with the bulk shipment to Brussels. once its there @pjotr47 will contact you to work out final delivery. I’ll update the thread with expected delivery to Brussels shortly.