USA/Canada Group buy again? POLL

Hmm this just got confusing. This is what I am referring to :point_up::thinking:

We just talked abt it…that’s all and looked at battieries…but didn’t discuss prices or amounts

Ahh ok, thanks for clearing it up.

We just need to see where everyone’s head is at…we just did an Enertion group buy …and a mini remote …and maybe a mini re-do of each…

If you wanna take on the battery thing I have no issue…but I’d do a poll on the battery that the group buy will interested in … @Namasaki did well with his basen batteries …and of course the samys and the LGs … Not to mention the 26650 sizes …

So…this should be discussed on another thread if we can or PM first

Since this is a general group buy thread, I will spill the beans. I cant keep it back any longer.

I am working on a group buy / pre order for 6354 / 6374 190kv censored motors. All black stealth looking beauties. Should have details tomorrow, with steep discounts. Here is a sneak peak. :point_down:

Sounds good, if you want to pm me go ahead. I will wait to see if any others chime in.

I’d be interested in a 26650 or 18650 group buy. I’d be willing to organize it if @JLabs is busy with the motors and @Michaelinvegas is busy with the Enertion group buy.

I should be able to. I dont know how many other would want to join in.

enertion group buy round 2! who’s with me?

1 Like

Looks like we may have enough Defoe another group buy…let me send all this stuff out an ill put something together

So is this another Enertion group buy or what? :expressionless:

Lg hg2 batteries

I’d be cool with that, but I also want to get some 26650 batteries to try.

Battery?? Let me know

@JLabs

Just maytech motors. I’ve been buying from them for a while. Same as ‘rspecs’

Id be in for a couple things @Michaelinvegas

Ok will post up this weekend to give time to think … I can’t forget my shit again lol

There seems to be a lot of interest on a battery group buy. I will put a thread together with polls for what battery (manufacturer, capacity). I am also going to finish up talks with a motor supplier and start a group buy for them to.

We are soon going to need a while separate forum for group buys.

Ur gonna get this down quick @Michaelinvegas

What do you mean ‘just maytech motors’? @barajabali

Those are maytech motors are they not?

Actually they are not. Very similar and made from an equal or more reputable company.