USA/Canada Focbox Unity GB - Extra Units Available

Ordered Thanks @JLabs Thanks @thisguyhere Very much appreciated

2 Likes

Thanks @JLabs for putting GB together. Wish I wasn’t so deep into this ebike build… Draining all the funds.

1 Like

Bump let’s get this thing going!

Ordered. Thanks @JLabs. BTW when are the new modular pulleys shipping? It’s been over a week and still shows unfulfilled.

Waiting on bolts… been a little delay but I will get them to you asap

1 Like

@jlabs are we doing okay? Did those loud braggadocious guys saying 20+ units flake?

Only at 24 right now…

I’m getting two units totaling $450 shipped. If you think of this as FOUR FocBoxes it’s basically a bit over the Black Friday FocBox price.

Time to go get my $6 coffee. (Yeah I’m one of those)

3 Likes

How much do we need? Who do we need to hunt?

Id like to get 100 but not sure that can happen at this rate…

I’ll share around and see , maybe the post needs Big Bold letters on the top indicating the time left as well as the title to indicate the time constraint

2 Likes

We technically only need 20+ to keep the good price for it right?

According to Jason’s live stream from the 15th 21 Unity’s are considered a small order and therefore don’t qualify for better shipping prices?

It seems strange how linear the shipping prices are for these things.

21 Unities is a 5 grand order. For an order that large, packing 21 of them into a single box to ship should be inconsequential. @JLabs What happens if you don’t get enough preorders?

1 Like

I’ll make it works guys, dont worry.

7 Likes

How many more do you need to sell?

Clearly, based on the pricing ($354.71 for 21 pcs. to USA), they ship each one as a separate, tracked parcel.

It’d be ridiculous for anyone to suggest that’s the price of one box, and even more ridiculous for someone to believe it.

So if you order 21 pieces, you should have 21 different packages arriving. Unless they are just pocketing the money.

3 Likes

@JLabs I am thinking about getting this for my Jetspud setup, but I already have 2 Focboxes atm…I am very interested in the Unity, especially because I feel that linking the Firefly remote will be lest risky on the Unity, due to the lack of a need for a Canbus connection. Would it be worth it to get the Unity instead?

2 Likes

It’s not an absolute necessity but helpful. How’s the connection with the receiver

Not sure atm tbh, I just placed the order - I got lucky to get into the Batch 2 order for the fireflys. It uses the UART connection for the receiver. I think the Unity still has 2 UART connectors so I should be also able to use @JLabs bluetooth module on the other connection.

But I am unsure if there needs to be a canbus setup on the Unity, since they’re on the same unit already.