USA/Canada Focbox Unity GB - Extra Units Available

why not this?

This has only 6 people interested in the form. So unless people get on it fast it won’t be happening for EU.

Thank you so much for organizing this! Just submitted my payment :smile:

Done. Thanks for organizing this.

Done. hopefully I get it this year but knowing Enertion’s track record, I kind of doubt it.

2 Likes

@thisguyhere I’m going to have to withdraw. Sorry. I’ll pick one up from y’all later down the line. Chur

1 Like

@thisguyhere I’ll pay as soon as the EU group clears up, otherwise I’ll just use your shipping or shipping to myus and let them handle it.

1 Like

Done. Thank you!

Yeah I gotta hold off. Didn’t realize there’s only going to be a three-day time frame. I don’t really need it atm anyway.

Only at 15 so far. Need some more peeps to jump in…

1 Like

images

I feel like if we are waiting till 2019 then we all deserve money back for the crazy shipping they are charging on these. Because the reason for the shipping charges so high is for express shipping

1 Like

Okay dude… please take a chill pill here. If your not going to get one please don’t complain about shipping fees when I’m offering it for a reasonable price with the group buy.

7 Likes

Ordered (10chars)

Holy crap. 22k worth of focboxes… good luck

Just be aware, paypal likes to hold on to big group buy funds like this for long periods…hope it doesnt happen to you.

1 Like

It is credit card only, no paypal payments for that reason.

Oh good stuff. I saw the fee just assumed paypal. ,

Credit cards charge fees too :wink:

3 Likes

Ya i get it. All love here brotha. I want in on this but its tough to trust this for me, its only a 60 day warranty. Ill wait and pay a highrr price when its been tested. Props to you all for the early adoption tho.

1 Like

Another JLabs group buy… another month where I am not thrilled with my credit card bill.

Thanks for organizing.

2 Likes