USA/Canada Focbox Unity GB - Extra Units Available

After getting everything worked out its time to start collecting payment for the Unity’s if we want to get this rolling. Preferably everyone can get the order in today. The target is 100 units, and I will cover what we dont get.

https://buildkitboards.com/products/focbox-unity-pre-sale

That being said, this is a group buy and purchases are non refundable I am not making any money at this and I cant go refunding people before the product ships. Expect delays, dont order if you cant wait until next year. At 100pcs the price is $215 shipped to me + 3% transaction fee ($7) and $0.50 for packaging ($222.50 total + shipping). USA and Canada ONLY. I cannot ship internationally cheaper than Enertion because USPS isint reliable overseas (except for Canada).

Shipping should calculate to $3.90 for one unity and $4.81 for two. Anything over that dosnt qualify for first class and is $7 flat rate.

Payments are due ASAP. If everyone can get the order in today it will make things go much smoother.

I have been working with @thisguyhere here to organize this so if you have any questions please let me or him know.

15 Likes

those who’ve responded:

@Jc06505n @Glenn @Mikenopolis @Blacksheep @XTLA @BruSkater @thisguyhere @Tutanka @Dr.Octogon

1 Like

those who’ve responded:

@Darklinks @Skunk @Jaraya92881 @Boardman @Mobutusan @deucesdown @topcloud @myreala @Longboardshort @ksfacinelli

2 Likes

those who’ve responded:

@AndresIGC @aeroquiv @gzhou2142 @adam0311 @rsalmon @Excess @hyperion1 @Falcon87407 @bplatoff

2 Likes

those who’ve responded:

@Naysh @Rob69de @TheImmortalJew @stayfocus18 @Winfly @DougM @Westy @ksfacinelli @ThisWasAndy @DragonSwagin

1 Like

those who’ve responded:

@llreinzll @BasWoods @chris.hunt @Bokard @Chrisfl

1 Like

got these names on the response list, but are not valid user handles:

Victor Medina Yes Bigdaddyhawk

1 Like

@JLabs, couple of questions.

will your standard $7 shipping apply to all orders?

do you need payments in by the end of the 4 day sale (sunday, i’m guessing) so you can get the bulk order in to enertion?

so for rationalizing buying multiple, can we count a unity as one esc? :slight_smile:

@jlabs would it complicate things for you if we add non-unity items to the order?

When you put it on the cart the website asks you not to add anything else to the order at this time. He will contact you once it’s ready to ship to see if you want to include other things.

Ordered.

10 char

1 Like

Shipping should calculate to $3.90 for one unity and $4.81 for two. Anything over that dosnt qualify for first class and is $7 flat rate.

I need all payments asap…

1 Like

If you want non unity items order them separate so I can ship them now.

1 Like

Purchased mine!

This is absurd! Shipping should not cost so much! How dare you !

But honestly, thanks @JLabs and @thisguyhere for getting this group buy together. Let’s hope these 1st batch will work well…and that it gets to our hands by 2020

shipping

9 Likes

Can I place an Order from EU, your listed shipping price is 16$ and that works well for me.