US - Bestech CHARGE ONLY BMS modules

sorry, no 8s in this order. just 10 and 12

Confirmed, let me know the price and Iā€™ll PayPal you in the morning.

I ordered 2 D140 - 10S but I only need one. If anyone needs a D140 - 10S pls let me know. But any how. I will still send money for 2 if no one take a my extra D140 - 10S.

Thank you

Iā€™ll take itā€¦

@thisguyhere Can you put me next on the list for another 10s BMS if someone drops out? Kind of realizing more that I need a second 10s instead of the 12s Iā€™m down for.

you got it, Iā€™ll make a note of it

1 Like

Hey Iā€™d like to get a 10s one off of you, but I have 2 (most likely really basic) questions? Can I use a 10s bms with only 8s? What does the Max Charge Amp change? is it just the speed it takes the batterie to charge?

EDIT: if the max charge current doesnā€™t change too much, Iā€™d be down to buy @Wilsonliang777 D140

I may be able to buy your extra D140

info in the last post to this thread

got you down, please see tracking sheet to see you totals and pmt info.

@scepterr, can we give @Wilsonliang777ā€™s extra 10s bms to @Mobutusan? i know you claimed it first but youā€™ve got two 10s coming your way. spread the loveā€¦

you CANNOT use a 10s bms for 8s pack. change your pack to a 10s or you will have to source a 8s bms yourself.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xycS6pENHta2bCrR8BNF3TQLa7lD2qiqOIMcD6aejCY

1 Like

Yeah he can take it

2 Likes

ok, everythingā€™s been updated:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xycS6pENHta2bCrR8BNF3TQLa7lD2qiqOIMcD6aejCY

2 Likes

yup, thatā€™s been taken care of, thx

1 Like

Iā€™ll take 4 of the d-190ā€™s

1 Like

too late! theyā€™re all gonners, unless some saint wants to give up their extras.

1 Like

Naw Thatā€™s cool.

I had some ordered and they said they were going to combine my shipment with some others I had orderedā€¦And wouldnā€™t you know it!? -They didnā€™t ship them.

dammit donna, get your shit together.

Anymore 10s ones

Iā€™m new to esk8 so bear with me.

Does this mean Iā€™m down for a 10s?

Cause Iā€™ll be needing one. (Iā€™m changing my build from 8s to 10s)

You only need a bms if you donā€™t want to detach your batteries every time to charge. If you want to be able to plug in your board any time and let it charge then get a bms

sorry about the shit quality, camera phoneā€™s jacked right now.

everything arrived today and just spent some time packing everything up.

everyone mentioned here, youā€™re good to go, itā€™ll be in the mail tomorrow:

b264 deucesdown Emerson gravitycarve koralle MaxAssist Ronny_CTS scepterr ShutterShock SORRENTINO Tamatoa Wilsonliang777

havenā€™t received payment from this group yet. i may have missed it, please kindly send me payment details if already sent (make sure to include shipping address):

@Jreamer @Mobutusan @ThermalM16

5 Likes