US - Bestech CHARGE ONLY BMS modules

we’re going to do it lord of flies / battle royale style where the strong eat the weak.

no, jk, i took a count then ordered more on top of that so there should be plenty to go around unless some asshat orders more than what they originally requested.

1 Like

damn. was really lookin forward to beating someone up over a bms.

1 Like

looks like modules are set to arrive tomorrow:

made them available in the store for purchase: http://esk8life.com

@Sender @scepterr @mmaner @GrecoMan @Scoo_B_SK8 @ShutterShock @dg798 @stormboard1

3 Likes

can you reserve one? don’t have money but will soon

no prob …

1 Like

$14.30 shipping on 4pcs?

@thisguyhere which cutoff voltages are you using this time?

wat, no that ain’t right.

messed around with the shipping so it’s more accurate but it appears it’s had the opposite affect. give me a minute.

same as before, 4.08v

No worries, using first class mail? Cheapest tracked option as far as I’m aware

yep, for anything under 9oz it’s first class, which is the same as priority but priced lower.

anything above 9oz is priority.

anyway, fixed. just refresh your cart it should be reflected.

1 Like

Hey I bought your d140 12s bms and it only has two mosfets on it will everything be ok? And for charge only wouldn’t I bypass bms? Idk if the diagram on the site is right, I am human though so try to take what I say with a grain of salt hah

that’s why its charge only, charge rated at 10a max.

that diagram better be right, dafuq it’d be a disaster if it isn’t, I’ve already setup a few packs according to that diagram.

Do all your charge only bms also get crazy hot once the battery is fully charged? The mosfets are cool but this small row of of 100ohm resistors gets so hot within no time, I can’t touch it.

Have checked all the cell pack voltages and they are balanced to .01V

I ended up getting an ebay one, I will no longer need this one. Thanks though!

oh man, I haven’t checked not sure how hot they get.

but that’s what they do, over charge then discharge via resistors to balance.

Ordered this badboy now so I can keep the bms furnace far away from my battery and also measure cell drift without removing my enclosure plus bms insulation.

2018-04-08 21_33_40-SP2110 , waterproof connector 12 pin plug socket, high voltage current cable con

1 Like

Any more of these left? Either 10S or 12S?

10s still going on

http://esk8life.com/

So probably a silly question but can the e switch work on a charge only setup?