US - Bestech CHARGE ONLY BMS modules

Did you do a new order yet for 10s or have any left over?

no more 10s leftover but 12 more on the way, should be here in about a week or so

1 Like

Ok, Put me down for a 10s :slight_smile:

I want one! for 10s.

1 x 10s and 2 x 12s. Just send payment? Do you have an updated google doc for this next round

Got a spare 10S BMS?

Anymore 12s thatā€™s bypassed for discharge?

Anything for 6s?

nothing for 6s

none right now but got some more d140 10 and 12 modules on the way, should be about a week now.

setting up a shopping cart bc its a pia to do by hand.

3 Likes

@thisguyhere hey :wave: dudeā€¦ so wait for the cart :shopping_cart:ā€¦ or send you cashitos now? I need at least 1 x 12S 140

Where do I put the fuse ?

wait pls, Iā€™ll try to have it running tomm. and your module is secured either way, if cart doesnā€™t come together in time youā€™ll still get one.

1 Like

ok, shopping cartā€™s up: http://esk8life.com/

please go make your purchase there, iā€™m done keeping track of things by hand.

@gogomrrobot @dg798 @PredatorBoards @saul @SORRENTINO

if iā€™m delivering by hand, or if you order multiple, iā€™ll refund you excess shipping. i only need $3 to ship up to 4 bms. trying to figure out shipping by weight but itā€™s not accurate at all.

1 Like

You better hold to that 1-day premium shipping XD

ha, not this time. units are en route from china, probably another week or so.

alright cool. Iā€™ve put in my San Diego address, however I will be flying up to the Bay Area on the 20th. Hereā€™s to hoping the BMS will arrive before I take off.

Ordered.

Question and this is my first experience with non-dischargeā€¦ charge only BMS so obviously want to experiment ā€“ this thing seems to wire identically like a discharge BMSā€¦ am I not mistaken? (but I guess when discharging it skips and BMS control)

yea just follow the diagram, just ignore the LOAD bit.

Whatā€™s the shipping cost for Canada ?

EDIT: Oh wait, is this gonna work for Lipos ? Because Li-ion and Lipos have a different max-charge voltage.

1 Like

Lipos and li-ion have same max charge to 4.2v per cell. The discharge voltage is different. 3.6 is average for Lipo and li-ion I think is 3.2 or lower

Editā€¦I misread your comment. You get the appropriate charger with max amp per your cell chemistry. If that is what you are worried about but usually most people charge 2c for li-ion or lipos to be on the safe side.