US - Bestech CHARGE ONLY BMS modules

Do you know any advantages or disadvantages bewteen the d140 12s and the other crazy named 12s bms(d205v1)? I’m intimidated by the other bms afraid it might fry my electronics lol. Want to buy d140 from you so far (12s)… edit:d205v1

@Fabar you have a lot more to research. i don’t think this is the appropriate place to go into pack building 101. do some more research, please.

don’t be, it serves the same purpose, works identical, just different form factor is all.

1 Like

hahaha… I went from “great question” to “do some more research” in a blink of an eye… hehehe…

ok ok… I’m reading … but didn’t get it… when you said that… one of the advantages is “4. it’s cheaper” since the e-switch + this BMS would be higher than an 233… ok… I’ll keep researching…

If you research the switch is easily found here for cheaper I know of two sellers

thanks!! now I got the point that you said…also intimidated… even checking the datasheet…not sure the difference between D190 or D140…

Honestly I have 12s split into 6s each charging on the prophet sport 2 and it charges up to 6a (which I recommend 2.5 on each battery) and it’s easy plug and push button then tells me each cell voltage imo I might stay where I am.

I’ll take a 10s 140 and a12s 140 if still available

Got the goodies, already in use :yum:

If anybody is curious about installing the D190 it has only B1-B10 balance leads, B0/B- is the same

One other tip you can save some height by removing the screws holding the fets and solder the fets to PCB, this way the back side is actually flat

3 Likes

that got there super fast.

1 Like

yes they’re available for you, dipping into one of my 140-12s for ya, payment details are a few posts up

Just to clarify all the BMS were set to 4.1V end voltage correct?

1 Like

yep, pls check the spec sheet, says release voltage 4.125

Charged up to 41.5 timing how long itll take to bring down to 41.25

4.125 * 12 = 41.5

Im on 10s :wink: And it’s 49.5 for 12

1 Like

o my bad, duh its 49.5

you should see 41.25 as final pack voltage then, yea let it chill out for a bit, its should be draining now.

my 12s shows 49.5 after an overnite charge.

1 Like

Thank you I got bms.

2 Likes

Got my BMS’s as well! Thanks a lot for all your help! @thisguyhere You da man!!!

2 Likes

10S is sold out

i wanted to keep some to myself but you all are too much.

in the original 50 module purchase, there’s a small balance remaining so i can order some more.

i’m thinking 140-10s and 140-12s modules, 10 of each.

3 Likes