Timing couldn’t be more perfect :yum:

4 Likes

Pm’d ya brother.

1 Like

Payment for 1 mbs sent

1 Like

Woooot thanks my guy!

If you have any extra I could use 1.

let me get everything out, then do a postmortem and see what’s left.

u looking for a 10 or 12s?

Srry @thisguyhere, I didn’t realized the deal went on. Thought it won’t make it… if you a puchsed for me that’s okay, I will pay. How much do I owe you? I don’t even know which I Bought lol. let me know, link me to payment.

looks like i owe 29 correct?

no worries, if you don’t need there are people in line.

so you decide, if you need it, it’s yours. otherwise i’ll give it to someone else.

okay you can give it to someone else, im not so interested.

if nobody wants in the end tho, I will pay for that

Thanks!

1 Like

10s, thanks for checking.

had a day like this today:

https://new2.fjcdn.com/gifs/Everyday+problems_690247_4723564.gif

couldn’t make it to the post office today, everyone’s stuff will be put in the mail first thing tomorrow.

tracking #s to follow later tonight.

7 Likes

Any gb still open for the d140?

oh man!!! I’m late to this thread!! do you have a 10S BMS … plleeeasseee?

nop dont have . @thisguyhere has. and it is 12s bms. i

@Fabar @wtkumar @Blacksheep @dotruongq @mmaner @GhettoFab.rictation

apologies in advance if i missed someone.

the following modules are remaining:

you can find spec sheets here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1f1BTzym0hYBpPfozk-HwCv91F3VqeOFA?usp=sharing

shipping is $4 if ordering less than 4, $7 for 4 and above.

paypal [email protected]

1 Like

thanks @thisguyhere… may I ask a stupid question? It’s my first time building… so… I read the entire thread but couldn’t figure it out … .why buy only a charge BMS… and not this HCX-D223V1 that has e-switch…

great question.

the 223 module is an excellent bms. it handles both charge and discharge, many people have used it in their builds, myself included. it’s actually smarter to use this module as it will keep your pack balanced during discharge as well.

the reason i’ve gone away from this module is

1. it’s bulky
  2. new, high quality cells tend to drift very little, or at all, so keeping them balanced at all times may not be necessary
  3. voltage sag can cause the bms reset, which cuts power leading some serious problems
  4. it’s cheaper

really thank you for your explanation… so I think I’m going to get one of this for 10S … so… than I need to get also an e-switch right?.. I’m going to use this 5 packs of 2S lipo 60c that Namasaki posted… so … I’m missing something? :S

these modules have no eswitch. they power on when circuit is completed, or in other words turned on

Sorry my lack of knowledge but … I couldn’t understand if I need an e-switch or not…and which charger are you using… or how did you put everything together… :S …

Until now I have my motors 6374 sk3, 5 batteries 2S 60C hard pack, vescs from TB… I was going to buy the bestech 233 and plug everything like Namasak did… but I lost track with this option that you have…looks better… but I’m not sure how to make it…