US - Bestech CHARGE ONLY BMS modules

Are you serious?? That’s not possible

EU shiping possible?

My brother is taking my parts to Europe dec 19. If you want, he can take yours too.

I’ll bite. I’m in for a D90. Added to the doc (hopefully it worked) shipping to Canada. Let me know if that’s an issue. Thanks for doing all the front end work @thisguyhere! Let me know when you need monies.

@thisguyhere omg you were supposed to pick the best ones lol.

I took a quick look at the spec sheets, they all look just about identical! the D190 (10s 10a) and the D205V1 (12s 15a) seem like obvious winners, smaller (though double high) and higher charge current.

If you need thin the white ones (D140) are smaller and have the sense wires coming out 1 side only. And are rated for 10a charge. Well okay the D122 is a bit smaller, 5mm, but 12s 5a.

Does this sound about right?

e-switch doesn’t really matter on a charge-only bms (EDIT unless you’re powering auxiliary stuff through the discharge port)

And Joe I want to order like 2 of this and 2 of that. can’t do that on the new form. Do you a form submission per bms type?

I’ll in for a 12S BMS…just need to do a little reading first so see which i’ll choose.

yea just submit multiple entries for each module type:

No problemo, this is much more organized. The D190 looks good to me, just re-submitted.

sure but obviously, higher end cost

When is the cutoff for getting in?

I think this is what you would want to look for.

1 Like

Yeah you’re right, I have a very similar model

great question, it’d be great we can get the quote done tonite and send pmt tomorrow

still waiting on the following to resubmit order:

@702vegas

Thanks for the ping, done

1 Like

I was watching the form responses in real time as you were adding yours in, :thumbsup:

Yeah I saw creepily my handle disappearing off your reminder message lol. I have to get my hands on some 30q…

So we would want to get a charger with cv set to 49.2v?

or just a 12s charger, or 50.4 will work too, the bms will limit it

1 Like

Ok thanks!!!

Will the BMS limit it, or just cut off all power (“over charge protection” implies it’ll shut off charging)